This Site Rocks!

Decorating By KellyKrocker Updated 7 Sep 2006 , 3:44am by FancyLayne23

KellyKrocker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellyKrocker Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:09am
post #1 of 7

Hi everybody,
I have been flying under the radar and lovin this site for a while. I stay up way too late at night just surfing around enjoying everyone's pix and reading everyone's tips and info. It is all awesome!!!
I finally got up enough courage to post some of my cakes. I am just starting out and have had 3 paid cakes!!!
I am such a perfectionist so I am always trying to get better.
I would love any feedback since I am scared that I will charge someone for a cake that they will hate!

Ya'll rock!

KellyKrocker

6 replies
Tiffysma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffysma Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:14am
post #2 of 7

Hey, KellyKrocker!! Welcome! Glad you finally posted! (it took me a while too) Your cakes are very good. We are always our own worst critics. I'm far from some of the great talent here, but like you, I'm a perfectionist. My DH says too much so to do cakes, because I am never happy with them. But I do have fun.

glad you're here!

caixa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caixa Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:19am
post #3 of 7

Hi! welcome !! your cakes look GREAT. Keep'em coming.See you around Caixa icon_smile.gif

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:21am
post #4 of 7

Your cakes are too cute! (I have a 2 year old daughter that would go nuts for your Dora cake...) Welcome to CC and your new addiction!!

MeloMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MeloMiMi Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:26am
post #5 of 7

Welcome Kelly, your cakes are awesome icon_biggrin.gif
So many wonderful people that share information with us and it's free thanks to the Administrator's that created this site.. I don't get to post very often but reap the benefits!

I haven't found a site yet that can compare to Cake Central thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Melanie

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 2:49am
post #6 of 7

Welcome to CC!!!!

Your cakes are great!!! Good job!!!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

FancyLayne23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FancyLayne23 Posted 7 Sep 2006 , 3:44am
post #7 of 7

Welcome!! I remember being where you are and I am still there-lol. I think it gets more addicting the more days go by. Your cakes look great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%