Getting My Airbrush!!!

Baking By DanielleMakesCakes Updated 4 Sep 2006 , 12:34pm by Molly2

DanielleMakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DanielleMakesCakes Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 11:41pm
post #1 of 4

im so excited i just ordered my airbrush machine!! i cant wait to play with it icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
jwm296 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jwm296 Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 12:08pm
post #2 of 4

congradulations. What kind did you order ? I got mine about 4 months ago but never realy had a chance to use till the other day, I did my first cake with it. Like anything else, it takes practice. The cake I did is in my photo's. If you haven't already, I suggest you get a few books on airbrushing. Once you start using it you're gonna love it. One thing I have found is the airbrush colors are really bright and vibrant. You'll need to mix them with white to tone them down to a more pastel shade. Good luck.

Lazy_Susan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lazy_Susan Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 12:23pm
post #3 of 4

Congratulations!!! I'd love to have one but I wouldn't use it enough. I can't wait to see some of your work with it. icon_smile.gif

Lazy_Susan

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 12:34pm
post #4 of 4

I have one and I love hubby bought it for me from Kopycakes I've had it for about a year and never really used it until this summer it is the greatest thing, once you start using it. if you look in my photos I used it on the under the sea cake (blue) and the shark cake you can really get detailed with it.

Congrats thumbs_up.gif
Molly2

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%