Michaels Coupon,just Got It!!!

Decorating By Mala Updated 4 Sep 2006 , 4:16am by auntsushi

Mala Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mala Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 3:28pm
post #1 of 10

Hey sweet fellas, I just got my Michaels coupon,yehey!!!Today they have 2!50% and 40% off!!! Can't wait to go to Michaels..and yeah a friend of mine is working in a paper route, I told him to dont throw the extra papers and look for more coupons,hehehhe,Bwahahahahha!!!!

coupon insane,
Mala icon_biggrin.gificon_evil.gif

9 replies
heychele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heychele Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 10

Excellent ,thanks for the tip, I'll have to run there before company gets here!

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 10

Two in the Sunday paper???? I could use two more since I only have one from my weekly flyer.

Mala Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 10

Yes 2! They have a 50% off coupon for the labor day promo which is good for today and tomorrow, while the 40% is good until next saturday...so hurry get them now!!!!

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 3 Sep 2006 , 4:47pm
post #5 of 10

Thanks Mala! I'm own my way to Kroger in an 1 hour. Yippie!!!! I can't wait.

newlywedws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newlywedws Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 2:36am
post #6 of 10

Sure wish our newspaper would have included the Michaels flyer. I guess someone else needed the coupons worse than I did. Greedy little thief, you need more than 1 set of coupons, buy another paper, don't go pillaging through mine icon_evil.gif

Mala Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 3:48am
post #7 of 10

to newlywedws:

are you pertaining to me as the greedy one just because I mentioned about a friend who is working in the paper route?if it's me, pls read again what i put in there,ok...

newlywedws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newlywedws Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 3:56am
post #8 of 10

Mala...no I wasn't referring to you, and I read what you wrote, you were referring to extra newspapers. It just frosts my cookie, that from time to time our coupons (not just Michael's) seem to go mia.

Mala Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 3:59am
post #9 of 10

ok sorry,hehhehehe, i just got a bit worried that i offended somebody on what i'd posted...it happened to me b4 that the coupon was mia, i bought a new newspapers and i just found out that the coupon was already cut out!!!sorry again newlywedws...

auntsushi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsushi Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 4:16am
post #10 of 10

I posted a thread earlier today about the Michaels coupon. I bought two Sunday papers and there were no Michaels ads in the papers I bought either. Someone posted a note saying that they believe the ads aren't put in the newspapers purchased in machines or at the store, only in the home delivery papers. I don't know if that is correct - all of the other ads were in the newspapers I bought (Best Buy, KMart, Circuit City, etc). Just no Michaels ad. Hmmmmmm. I went to the Michaels where I live though (Centennial, Colorado) and told them what happened and they honored my purchase with 50% off without having a coupon. I bought the professional turntable, for a great deal of $30 instead of $60.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%