Michaels Coupon

Decorating By bluehen92 Updated 4 Sep 2006 , 1:56pm by auntsushi

cheftaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheftaz Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 12:41pm
post #31 of 33
Quote:
Quote:

first Michaels does not issue out a sales flyer on a weekly basis

Here in my neck of Canada all the coupons are in their flyer which is delivered to our door in our local newspaper on Friday every week

karmicflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmicflower Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 1:53pm
post #32 of 33

Thank you Raisen!!! I was just looking at your cakes too icon_razz.gif , the fondant one, with the rose and the swiss dots... i love it icon_smile.gif

And as an apology of sorts, i hope i didn't come out sounding bitchy in my first post, i was trying to do a numbered list, but it was almost 1am, and it just didn't come out the way i intended it. But i had to check CC one last time last night before bed.. lol (damn habit!)

I don't know but here in miami they just don't issue the sales flyer/coupons on a weekly basis, which i thought was a real bummer having to wait.. but now with raisen's good advice, i can go anytime because i get the joann sales flyer mailed to me all the time icon_smile.gif

auntsushi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsushi Posted 4 Sep 2006 , 1:56pm
post #33 of 33

I'm thankful that people on this site give everyone a heads up when they find out that there is a good Michaels or Hobby Lobby coupon coming out !!! When I purchased $300 worth of cake decorating supplies a few weeks ago for $150, I was elated !!! I never would have known about the coupon if someone here had not mentioned it !!! You guys are awesome !!

Suzanne
Colorado

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%