Where Is The Funniest Place You Have Found Frosting?

Lounge By AlamoSweets Updated 7 Jul 2007 , 6:15pm by MillyCakes

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:33am
post #1 of 7

I was just sitting here reading along and felt something in my ear. I had a LOT of BC frosting in my ear! Hum, wonder how long it's been there? I have been up to my elbows (well now I guess I should say up to my ears) in BC all day. How embarrassing if I went on deliveries and the florists with my ear packed with BC! icon_eek.gif

6 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 4:25am
post #2 of 7

This one is rather embarrasing. I had on yoga pants while frosting a cake for my family when one of my wee ones comes up to hang on my legs screaming. In the process of them hanging on my legs while I try to set down what I was doing, I was de-pantsed. Everything came down to my ankles and I quickly pulled them up. After fixing the situation of the crying toddler I went to the bathroom to go wash my hands before starting to work again. something didn't feel right--- I had a buttercream glob in my underwear. It must have flung off of my hands when I tried jerking my pants back up quickly.

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 4:29am
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

This one is rather embarrasing. I had on yoga pants while frosting a cake for my family when one of my wee ones comes up to hang on my legs screaming. In the process of them hanging on my legs while I try to set down what I was doing, I was de-pantsed. Everything came down to my ankles and I quickly pulled them up. After fixing the situation of the crying toddler I went to the bathroom to go wash my hands before starting to work again. something didn't feel right--- I had a buttercream glob in my underwear. It must have flung off of my hands when I tried jerking my pants back up quickly.

Too funny! icon_lol.gif

MissT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissT Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:12pm
post #4 of 7

On my Chihuahua's nose, just out of reach of her tongue. She likes to hang out in the kitchen when I am baking just hoping for something to hit the floor. icon_lol.gif

SaraO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraO Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:44pm
post #5 of 7

Yesterday I went to answer the door because the pizza guy was there. He looked at me a little strange but didn't say anything. Later I looked in the mirror and realized that I had black icing right above my lip. Gross. Lol.

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 7

These are so funny! Once I had a family dinner and my Son looked up into the chandelier and there was splatters of BC! Not sure how those got there but it must have been good!

MillyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MillyCakes Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 6:15pm
post #7 of 7

Alamosweets - I understand about the ear thing!!!! Funny isn't it?!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%