Brownie Made Like A Cake

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 1 Jul 2007 , 7:06pm by wgoat5

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 5:23pm
post #1 of 5

stacked or even in a 9 x 13 3" pan. I need some feed back to see if there are any recipes for brownies that would withstand the weight of a BC and also how to get them out of the pan without it breaking. Should I use a cake like brownie or chewie type??? Please help me!!

4 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 5

Sounds like what you're asking for is the mud cake recipe:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-358323-.html

Above contains all CC mud cake recipes, with corrected temperature info, conversion charts, World's Easiest Chocolate Mud recipe, and filling ideas.

HTH

Duplicate post, please see also:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-378263-.html

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 5

I did a groom's cake like this. I baked in my cake pans. (10" and 6") Any type of brownies will work. I did it with two diffrent recipes. The key is to line the pan with parchment paper. Make sure to lay a long piece in the pan so that two inches stick over the pan on opposite sides. That way when they are cool, you can just lift them out of the pan by the paper. HTH

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 5

The kids and grandkids in my family aways ask for brownies for birthdays...guess they see 'enough' cake thought the year... and I have made brownies in all kinds of ways for them....even to the point of telling one that " I didn't get a chance to make brownies but I had a 'no show' on this cake...will it be ok for your birthday?" It WAS brownies...bakeanachd in regular cake pans...stacked..and covered with chocolate ganach...and chocolate roses. Were they surprised when it came time to cut the 'cake'...

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 5

thank u all so much!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%