Thank You _ I Think? - Raspberry,white Chocolate Creamer

Decorating By ilovecake52 Updated 1 Jul 2007 , 1:50am by darkchocolate

ilovecake52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovecake52 Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 1:27am
post #1 of 5

Someone here - sorry I don't remember who - suggested using Rasberry White Chocolate coffee creamer in buttercream. Just for fun, I made some for my family and I think we're in love!!!

It was so delicious!!! How thankful am I - not sure because I think I need to eat some more of this - and that can be dangerous!!

I made a very small portion. 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 cup of crisco, 2cups of powdered sugar and the creamer and a few drops of lemon juice. We are already planning when we will have the next one. Fourth of July - yea! I'm putting fresh raspberries in the middle with the buttercream for that one. icon_smile.gif

4 replies
MemphisMom9801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MemphisMom9801 Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 1:34am
post #2 of 5

I made the WASC cake and added a bit of the White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer to both the batter and the buttercream. I also added a bit of raspberry preserves to the bc that was in between the layers of cake. Covered the top of the cake with fresh raspberries, too. It was delicious!!

brwntab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brwntab Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 1:43am
post #3 of 5

memphismom, what is the wasc cake? icon_redface.gif

noley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noley Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 1:46am
post #4 of 5

white almond sour cream cake.
http://www.recipezaar.com/69630

it's amazing .. honestly one of the best cakes i've ever tasted.
Jen

darkchocolate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darkchocolate Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 1:50am
post #5 of 5

I have use the White Chocolate Raspberry in a white cake (WASC) and I used some in a chocolate cake balls.

The first time I used the WCR I used 2/3 C creamer and 1/3 C milk. The next time I used 1/3 C creamer and 2/3 C milk. I thought when I used only 1/3 C creamer the taste was very subtle. We eat Sunday dinner with my inlaws every week and they like the cake with 2/3 C creamer, only my oldest daughter didn't like it.

Since it is only supposed to be good for 2 weeks after you open it, I still had some left so I froze it in two containers. One enough for a cake and one container had just enough to make some cake balls with.

I usually mix some of the creamer with my BC to make a filling with. I haven't mixed it with my BC as a whole yet.

darkchocolate

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%