What Do You Think?

Decorating By MandyE Updated 29 Jun 2007 , 8:37pm by apclassicwed

MandyE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyE Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 6:55pm
post #1 of 15

I posted this pic this morning and it's had a lot of views, but not many comments. I was really hoping for some comments. I still have time to make some minor changes to this cake (like change the blanket). I've had to tell everyone that it's leopard print. Can you tell that's what it is? What is your honest opinion and is there anything (within reason -lol) that you would change? I will only have about 45 minutes to mess with it (in a perfect world) when I get home.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=712233

And another view...

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=712243

TIA!
Mandy

14 replies
makenice99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
makenice99 Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:03pm
post #2 of 15

It looks perfect. Too cute.

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:05pm
post #3 of 15

I think it looks great. I wouldn't change a thing! Too cute!!!

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:06pm
post #4 of 15

Mandy I looked at that earlier and my browser crashed before I could comment and then it wasn't on the home page anymore lol... I think it's great! It looks fine!

I myself have a PURPLE leopard print bed spread and at times it looks pink and at times it looks blue lol... all depends on how the lighting is... but when I bought it, it took me 2 trips AROUND walmart to figure out what pattern it was lmao.... I think yours looks great!!!! I think the little girls look great too!!!

If possible... can ya make like one of them sleeping? One snoring (mouth wide open eyes shut) and one drooling?? lol that would be so freakin awsome lookin lol....

Anyway it looks great just how it is!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 15

Don't change the blanket, it's adorable!

I just posted my comments on the photo.

Gapi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gapi Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:07pm
post #6 of 15

I honestly think your cake is great! The blanket looks fine to me, eventhough it doesn´t look like leopard prints. I would leave like so. It looks very cute!

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:09pm
post #7 of 15

I think this cake is adorable. I don't think I would have known it was leopard print (only because of the colors), but I really like it and hope you don't change it. I guess I think of browns and blacks and golds for leopard print. I think what you've done is much more fun and girly. I really really like it. Good job.

evaruggiero Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
evaruggiero Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:09pm
post #8 of 15

I think you did a great job. Love the girls!

deepthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deepthi Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:13pm
post #9 of 15

I think it looks great

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:15pm
post #10 of 15

I think the cake is adorable and you did a great job. I wouldn't have taken the blanket to be leopard, but it's a cute print. If you want it to look like leopard, I think you need a more yellow background. However, it's great as is!

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:16pm
post #11 of 15

I think it's very cute - i wouldn't change a thing.

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:17pm
post #12 of 15

I think it looks just fine.

MandyE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyE Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 7:59pm
post #13 of 15

Thanks for the comments! I just hope she is able to figure out the print. Someone else is picking up the cake for her. But the invitation did have PINK leopard print, so let's hope she gets it! lol...

OhMyGoodies - I thought about making one sleeping, but it was my first time with faces and I wasn't sure how exactly to do it, but now that i think about it, it probably would have been easier than the open eyes. duh! icon_wink.gif

I did find a clip art like background on the internet that was pink leopard print that I put some 'instructions' on for disassembling the cake. Maybe that will be a hint too. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for helping me feel better about the cake! I needed it! thumbs_up.gif

Gretta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gretta Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 8:02pm
post #14 of 15

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

G

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 29 Jun 2007 , 8:37pm
post #15 of 15

Very nice cake--- I like the suggestion about making one of the girls sleeping, if possible, otherwise I wouldn't change anything

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%