Yippee...

Decorating By Princess3 Updated 18 Aug 2006 , 9:04pm by Princess3

Princess3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Princess3 Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 3:07pm
post #1 of 5

Good Morning All....

I just thought I would share a couple of things that I am real excited about! First, I went to a store that is going out of business and everything is 80% off. I bought 2- ceramic cake stands that are both beige with a green scallop all the way around. They were a set for 40.00 and I got them for $8.00.. Awesome HUH? I took a picture of them and when I empty my camera I will post them today hopefully! Secondly, I did my sisters wedding cake in June (1st wedding cake) and her new MIL and SIL are catering a wedding this November and they asked if I would do the wedding cake.. YIPPEE... I dont know all the details yet b/c she just text me at her work and has to call me back, but I am excited anyway. And third of all, I get to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.. The closest one is two hours away though..uugh. But I am still excited. I hope they haven't sold all their Wilton stuff! Just thought I would share. Everyone have a wonderful day!

4 replies
reenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reenie Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 5

WHAT A DEAL!!! icon_eek.gif Looks like things are looking up so fat this weekend

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 5

Wow what great news all around!!! Have fun at Hobby Lobby too, I just got back from there icon_smile.gif

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 5:39pm
post #4 of 5

hi..all sound great. the going out of business store...whats the name of it? 2 hours is a long drive. maybe you should call them and make sure they have what you want before you drive that long way. just a suggestion.

Princess3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Princess3 Posted 18 Aug 2006 , 9:04pm
post #5 of 5

The name of the store is Becca's Perks. Small specialty shop in town. I thought they did okay business, but guess not. She had a little cafe in their with sandwiches, icecream, coffee, sold Hallmark cards, wedding albums, scrapbook items, Modern country decorations, wreaths, all that stuff. I went back today. My husband is going to kill me. Today everything is 90% off. Tomorrow is their last day. I bought a black mug with initial, a beautiful cross bookmark or mirror hanger, 4 cards, a cell phone charm with a boy on it for friend whos preg., congratulations candles for bday cake all for $ 2.88 Bad for owner but great for me!!! She is selling all her fixtures too, and her cash register is $100 OBO. But I am taking $100 to Hobby Lobby. Would rather spend it there! Anyways, I did call H.L and they are actually just over an hour away and said the sale was going on. I didn't ask him for anything specific because I need and want everything!!! Plus I scrapbook too and wanted stuff like that. It will be worth it. Husband will be on fishing trip, and daughter spending afternoon with my parents! No interuptions I hope!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%