Help Me Choose!

Business By CherryBomb Updated 26 Jun 2007 , 9:31pm by maria892

CherryBomb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CherryBomb Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 4:45pm
post #31 of 38

The only bad thing is that I'm going to have to start driving better. Sigh!

LisaMaeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMaeCakes Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 4:52pm
post #32 of 38

I vote for white!

lmevans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmevans Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 4:54pm
post #33 of 38

I would definitely go with the white background. It makes the words "pop" more.

Good luck! icon_smile.gif

CherryBomb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CherryBomb Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 5:02pm
post #34 of 38

Since I've gotten such a great response, I figured that I'd share some more info. with you all. I created the theme for my website myself. I then had Lori of pretty-prints.com custom design matching business cards. Her prices are very comparable to something that you'd get at Staples or Office Depot but so much more stylish. She has a lot of great designs on her site but she doesn't charge any extra to create something totally unique.

sweeteecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteecakes Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 5:06pm
post #35 of 38

Love the pink but as previously stated, the white one is easier to read.

Clypzilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Clypzilla Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 5:07pm
post #36 of 38

I will echo the call of the white!

Although the pink may grab your attention from far away. So then you have to consider, do you want people racing up to your car to see what you have on your window or have it be more pleasant to look at to people directly behind you in traffic. *hee hee*

All in all, I'd go with the white.

I'd also be interested in knowing how well this works as an advertising tool. Please keep us informed on how it works for you.

Silver044 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Silver044 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:00pm
post #37 of 38

CherryBomb your website is really cute! I hope it all works out. Let us know!!! I will be asking you for the same help soon.

maria892 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maria892 Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 9:31pm
post #38 of 38

I agree with everyone else, the white is a lot more pleasing to the eye, and if you imagine yourself driving at speed past your car, the white one will be easier to read and catch the business name without taking too much time off the road with your eyes. We have a saying "Be Safe, Be Seen" meaning wear bright colours - but in your case this does not apply!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%