Not Sure If This Is Allowed Here But...extra Sugar Tulips?

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 24 Jun 2007 , 7:54pm by Kitagrl

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 4

I apologize if this isn't allowed here...but I did want to say that I have like three boxes of gumpaste tulips that I purchased (one box of deep purple and two of white) as well as some green and violet petal dust, and they were for a wedding that the lady backed out of at the last minute.

I paid $50 total from Wholesale Sugar Flowers including shipping and was going to find out if anyone could use them on here? I want to recoup some of my cost but don't expect to recoup all of it.

I know for sure they are just going to sit in the box in the basement and rot if I don't find someone else who can use them because I have never needed tulips and don't see that I will anytime soon either.

Thanks!

3 replies
scgriffiths Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scgriffiths Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 1:08pm
post #2 of 4

The tulips sound really pretty. If I lived close I'd buy them, but it wouldn't be worth the postage to here!

jwm296 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jwm296 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 4

I may be interested. I don't really have any call for them right now, but i'm sure i could use them at some point. I do a lot of cakes for customers that give me the freedom to do whatever i want. Plus, it's not like their gonna go bad or something. How much are you looking to get for them ?
I live in MA but i'm frequently in the Allentown/Boyertown/ Pottstown area. Sometimes in Philly and Camden too. LMK

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 7:54pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for your replies! I actually got a PM this afternoon from someone who wants them for sure so I wanted to let you know.

I appreciate it! Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%