Will You Share Your Pictures?

Business By alicegop Updated 6 Aug 2006 , 6:58pm by THESUGARCOW

alicegop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicegop Posted 6 Aug 2006 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 3

I am starting a new business to allow people to make their cakes in my kitchen. I would like to have some pictures of cakes, cookies and even regular food that is NOT MINE on my website and in my brochure.

I only need a couple, would anyone mind if I put one of your pictures on my things? Please email me ([email protected]) a picture you wouldn't mind my using. I'll let you have final approval, I won't use it unless you like how I'm using it!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 6 Aug 2006 , 6:40pm
post #2 of 3

I will...and thanks for asking us! icon_smile.gif

THESUGARCOW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
THESUGARCOW Posted 6 Aug 2006 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 3

well that is a good question ..cause even a wouldn't put a picture that it is not my ...i would like to print it out for inspiration it is hard to see the pc allthe time icon_lol.gif cause my printer it all crazy and dont wants to work my husband supports me so i cant go and buy another one yet....eventually i want to save ..but anyway printing at home it is more expensive than taking it to a cvs o walmart and just go to the picture maker or online..can u do that? i dont want to get in trouble my husband it is working hard to support 4 kids and a crazy wife? jajjaja
can I? too? but just for inspiration.... icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%