What Is The Best Kind Of Cookie Sheet?

Decorating By lmn4881 Updated 22 Jul 2007 , 11:25am by stacyyarger

kristyokronley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristyokronley Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 3:43pm
post #31 of 39

I lLOVE, LOVE, LOVE my silicone mats from kitchen aid. You can cut them to the size of your cookie sheets. Never burn and Never stick. I use it to roll out my dough also. My cookie sheets are the largest ones from I think Wilton, I got them with a coupon from Michael's or Joann's. Not too expensive and work great.

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 4:18pm
post #32 of 39

Stacy, I bought mine from a restaurant supply store.
I googled "1/2 sheet 13x18 pan" and found several places online. http://www.globeequipment.com/Catalog/WER!5303.html has them for $7.60 each. If you can find a place nearby, or ask a restauranteur or other facility to order them for you, you'll save shipping.
I'm a fan of Alton Brown, things in my kitchen have to multi-task! These cookie sheets fit the bill! And they're inexpensive!

RitzyFritz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RitzyFritz Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 4:24pm
post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostinGal

Stacy, I bought mine from a restaurant supply store.
I googled "1/2 sheet 13x18 pan" and found several places online. http://www.globeequipment.com/Catalog/WER!5303.html has them for $7.60 each. If you can find a place nearby, or ask a restauranteur or other facility to order them for you, you'll save shipping.
I'm a fan of Alton Brown, things in my kitchen have to multi-task! These cookie sheets fit the bill! And they're inexpensive!

Ooooh, I have one of these but (believe it or not) I haven't baked my cookies on them! I do love it for the many other things I use it for, though! I will have to try it for cookies now and see how I like it. Thanks!

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:13pm
post #34 of 39

Just line them with parchment paper and there's little to no cleanup!

sunflowerfreak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunflowerfreak Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 8:22pm
post #35 of 39

I love love love my Pampered Chef stones. I will only bake cookies on my PC stones. Nothing else will do. I love all of PC products. I use to sell for them years ago. Your cookies won't burn on a Pampered Chef stone. Are they expensive, YES are they worth the money YES YES.

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 21 Jul 2007 , 10:26pm
post #36 of 39

I absolutely love my Pampered Chef stoneware. I bought my first stone about 15 years ago and I have added a bunch to my collection since then. I literally got rid of all my other cookie sheets after buying my first stone and I've never regretted it.

My DH even built me my own special Pampered Chef cabinet where all my stones are stored upright thumbs_up.gif .

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyyarger

Where do you get the PC Stones at ? Is there a website that i can see them.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/

stacyyarger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stacyyarger Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 2:11am
post #37 of 39

Thank You All Again for all your Help and Support!!!!!!!!!!! I know I won't be buy any Pampered chef,they cost to much for meeeeee.LOL

Thanks,
Stacy

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 4:04am
post #38 of 39

Stacy ~ if you find someone in your area that sells it, Pampered Chef usually has a 50% discount off their stones at least once a year (I think in October or November). That would be a great time to get one.

stacyyarger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stacyyarger Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 11:25am
post #39 of 39

Oh that is very true Steady2hands.My brothers friends wife has parties all the time for PC so maybe I'll have to check it out.

Thanks Alot,
Stacy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%