I've Missed You Guys!

Lounge By Dordee Updated 5 Aug 2006 , 4:48am by Cakers84

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 2:01pm
post #1 of 5

Well, after almost 2 weeks I finally have my internet back. Yeah!!! icon_biggrin.gif Not only did I need it for my college classes coming up the 14th of Aug but I missed CC alot! Funny thing is they were switching from Alltel to Windstream but my SIL had her internet back in 2 days, my niece had hers back in a day and a half and it took me a week and a half to get mine back. Oh well, go figure!

4 replies
Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 2:34pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome back! I feel your pain as my drive recently died and I was out of pocket for two weeks as well. Best of luck! thumbs_up.gif

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 2:41pm
post #3 of 5

Dordee, where do you live in the great Ky ? I live in Marion co.

We also had our phone co. switched too, but my internet wasn't down at all. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Anyway, its nice to see one of your own neighbors( icon_lol.gif ) on here.

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 4:16pm
post #4 of 5

brightbrats,
I live in Knox Co. (Barbourville). Yes, I agree it is always nice to chat with my fellow Kentuckians. Our phone co. changed too and since it has I have had many problems with it but I won't even attempt to go into that. I'm so glad to be back!

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 5 Aug 2006 , 4:48am
post #5 of 5

Just wanted to say,"Welcome back". Hopefully the new internet system will let you load the pages faster, then you can get more C.C. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%