Anyone Watch Scoop, The Ice Cream Challenge On Food Network?

Lounge By Ironbaker Updated 2 Aug 2006 , 10:27pm by Ironbaker

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 5:37pm
post #1 of 6

I caught a rerun last week and finally found the winning Haagen-Daz flavor last night at the store - I'm addicted! I had to fight myself to not eat the whole dang pint and found myself going back to the freezer with spoon in hand. Great pick!

The show itself was interesting, I was drooling and wanted to try all of final 3 flavors.

5 replies
cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 6

I did watch it, but I haven't seen the flavor in the grocery store yet! I'm going to have to look for it! icon_smile.gif I also thought the show was interesting, and the flavors looked yummy!!!

chubbycheeks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chubbycheeks Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 5:39pm
post #3 of 6

icon_biggrin.gif That is hilarious because a couple of weekends ago, I caught that episode. DH walked in and finished watching it with me to find out who the winner was. That night we went to the mall and, lo and behold, there's a Haagen Daas stand! DH looks and see's the ice cream, and says 'we HAVE to try it.' It is YUMMY.

Tina

Ironbaker Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 5:46pm
post #4 of 6

Very yummy. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

It is definitely worth looking for Jess! I'm not sure if there are Krogers in your area but that's where I found it. It was the LAST pint of it that I could see too. I had to get it.

I was hoping she'd win because it just sounded so good. I'm anxious to get home to have some more. icon_biggrin.gif

(I didn't want to say the name just in case someone hasn't seen the show....it was suspenseful to find out who the winner would be lol)

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 7:56pm
post #5 of 6

What flavor is it? We don't have cable icon_cry.gif

Ironbaker Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 10:27pm
post #6 of 6

Aww. OK for those who don't want to know the winner, don't look below.

Sticky Toffee Pudding. I just had another bowl. icon_biggrin.gif Oh and "pudding" is the English version. It's a brown sugar cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%