New Cake Show

Decorating By aggiecakes Updated 30 Jul 2006 , 12:29am by cookieman

aggiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiecakes Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 11:45pm
post #1 of 9

I just saw there is a new show on food network starting on Aug. 17 called "Ace of Cakes" - I can't wait!! I believe this is going to be a regular show - not a one time thing. icon_biggrin.gif
LL

8 replies
Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 11:46pm
post #2 of 9

I don't have Food Network icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I'll miss another great cake show!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 29 Jul 2006 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 9

Yeah!!! I love the cake shows. Food Network has some great "specials," but a regular show is what I'd love. Thanks for the tip!!! Marking Aug. 17th on my calendar!

Amy

nicksmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicksmom Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:00am
post #4 of 9

how exciting icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif marking on the calendar as well!thanks for the heads up thumbs_up.gif

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:02am
post #5 of 9

pootchi ~ I don't have a recorder. Maybe you have a friend or relative who gets the food network & would be willing to tape it for you??
If I could do it for you, I sure would love to help you. Hope there is someone who is able to do this for pootchi will be kind enough to tape this program and send it to her.

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:03am
post #6 of 9

Ace of cakes is Duffs new show. I am so excited about this. He is an incredibly unique designer.

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:10am
post #7 of 9

icon_cry.gif I don't have food network either... icon_cry.gif Duff is great though...amazing cake artist!

heavenlys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenlys Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:21am
post #8 of 9

WOOHOO!!! I am so excited. I have been watching food network for years and have been so pleased lately with how they have really expanded their baking and decorating show selection. Can't wait I am setting my DVR tonight so I don't miss it Later.

cookieman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieman Posted 30 Jul 2006 , 12:29am
post #9 of 9

I'm in the monority on this one. I really don't like Duff's personality or his cakes. I was disappointed when I found out the FN's cake show was this one. Oh well.

Also, I'm finding all of Food Network's shows are starting to look and feel the same. It's a shame; it used to be such a good channel.

Just my opinion. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%