New Here

Lounge By MosMom Updated 14 Jun 2007 , 1:33am by Ohara

MosMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MosMom Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 10:24pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all!

I am new here so I figured I would introduce myself. I have always enjoyed doing cakes but never considered it for a business until I realized my youngest is going to Kindergarten and I don't know what to do with myself!

I work with my aunt who is a caterer and it just seems like something that would be easy to transition into. I live in a smallish town and a few of the "go to" ladies for cakes have retired or are retiring.

I have a 9yo daughter and a nearly 5yo son. My other love is Disney. icon_smile.gif Anyway just a quick "Hello" and I hope you'll see more of me.

Bridget

4 replies
wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome Bridget!!!!! You will LOVE CC!!! I am a ADDICT LOL......and there is no cure....just keep those cakes coming icon_biggrin.gif

RkRamirez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RkRamirez Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 11:01pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome!!!! I started making cakes a while ago. I took restaurants class in high school and I was hooked. I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. They are 6, 3, 2, and 1. Welcome again!!! You will be very happy you have found this site.

Rosie

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 12:15am
post #4 of 5

Hi Bridget and welcome! That warning on the home page is no joke! Cake Central is seriously addicting! THe monkey on my back is huge!

Lynda icon_smile.gif

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 1:33am
post #5 of 5

Welcome to Cake Central. Enjoy thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%