Been To Wilton Tent Sale?

Decorating By D77 Updated 18 Jun 2007 , 4:04pm by D77

D77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
D77 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 6:40pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone been to the tent sale lately? I have seen threads that people were disappointed, I am hoping it has gotten better a friend and I are going there Friday. This is our first year and was let down to see that people were so unhappy with it this year. I hoping that it will be ok for us.

Thanks

5 replies
KellJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellJ Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 6

I went on day 3 of the sale and the onlyt thing I was disappointed in was they weren't restocking like they did last year. Everything was such a mess. Last year they had a ton of helpers stocking and keeping things picked up and more organized.

I did most of the things I set out to get and I am going back tomorrow.

ameyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ameyer Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 6

I went again today. I loved it.
No crowds today.

tryosif Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tryosif Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 3:15am
post #4 of 6

I went on the 2nd day (my 1st time going). It was busy busy busy. They had most of what I was looking for but not all. It was very messy.

weston Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weston Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 4:01am
post #5 of 6

icon_smile.gif My daughter and I drove in from Utah. We got lots of wonderful things. the manager was very helpful to us. He asked several times if he could help. I did ask a woman clerk if I could park my full cart up in front while I continued shopping. She said park it anywhere you want Iam not going to watch it for you. We met so many friendly and pleasant customers we just chaulked it up and continued. We found everything and had a wonderful time. Of course both of us love crowds. Weston

D77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
D77 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 4:04pm
post #6 of 6

Well, I went to the tent sale.... It was ok. I think I was expecting more. But I got a lot, so I can't complain..... Next year I think will be better, because now I know what they have and I'll be more prepared....
thumbs_up.gifthumbsdown.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%