I'm So Proud!!!

Lounge By RkRamirez Updated 14 Jun 2007 , 4:45am by cakesbyjess

RkRamirez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RkRamirez Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 4:32pm
post #1 of 8

I am so proud of my husband!!! On Monday we had his citizenship ceremony!!! So now he is a United State citizen!!!!!!!! I am so proud of him. He had to study and study. Some of those questions, I didn't even know the answer too and I went throught the whole scholl system here in the US. I just wanted to share my great news!!!!

7 replies
vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 5:12pm
post #2 of 8

Congratulations to you and your family. Did you bake a citizenship cake?

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 9:19pm
post #3 of 8

Cool! My in-laws said it was a very hard test to pass even 30+ years ago. That's something to be proud of, that's a LOT of work.

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 9:23pm
post #4 of 8

Wow!! That is awesome. usaribbon.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 10:10pm
post #5 of 8

Congrats icon_biggrin.gif !!!

RkRamirez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RkRamirez Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 11:15pm
post #6 of 8

I did make a citizenship cake. I can't upload it on here though. I have the Safari web browser (MAC computer) and it won't let me upload. It's a really nice cake. Maybe I can put it on my MySpace. And the test wasn't really hard my husband said. They asked his about 10 civic's questions and then had him read and write 3 sentences in English. That was it. It only took about 6 months from when we first applied for this also. I'm so proud of him. Thank you for all the nice comments. I'll figure out some was to post my pictures.

Rosie

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 12:02am
post #7 of 8

Yay! Congratulations to you both, Rosie! How is your baby girl doing? icon_smile.gif

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 4:45am
post #8 of 8

That's so exciting! Congratulations to your husband!! icon_smile.gif

By the way, I have a Mac, too. I don't like the Safari browser, so I downloaded Firefox. It's sooooo much better, and you'll be able to upload pictures without a problem. Here's the link: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%