Wilton Candy Melts

Decorating By Annalisa Updated 6 Jun 2005 , 2:26am by Annalisa

Annalisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annalisa Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 1:54am
post #1 of 4

Hi all,

I am in the process of making a cake in the 2005 Wilton Year book and it calls to use "Wilton candy Melts" I have never heard of them does anyone know what they are and if I can substitute for anything else as I am not sure wether I can buy them here. Any help would be appreciates.


3 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 2:00am
post #2 of 4

You can find them in the cake decorating section ... look around where they have the candy molds, etc. and they will have bags of them there .. they come in a lot of different colors ... hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 2:04am
post #3 of 4

Candy melts are small chocolate discs made in various colors wilton makes several colors.They can be found at Michaels craftstore or any cake decorating supply store.They are used to make homemade chocolates,chocolate transers etc...

see link below!!Hope that helps!!


Annalisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annalisa Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 2:26am
post #4 of 4

Thanks guys, now that I know what they are I can buy them, I sort of had an idea they might be chocolate but wasn't sure. Thanks once again

Quote by @%username% on %date%