Spiderman Cake

Decorating By bransmom Updated 26 Jul 2006 , 6:20pm by bransmom

bransmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bransmom Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:23pm
post #1 of 13

I have to do a Spiderman cake for Sunday. I have the invitation but it is not a very good picture of him. Does anyone have any pics of Spidey cakes? I would really appreciate it.

12 replies
mhill91801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mhill91801 Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:25pm
post #2 of 13

Search the galleries for spiderman. I just made a 3d spiderman (in my photos) and in the description I posted the web address I got instructions from. It was rather easy and fun to make. Good luck.

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:27pm
post #3 of 13

I have one of just his face that i did recently. I will post it to my photos for you if you like. If you are looking for his whole body, why don't you GOOGLE "spiderman coloring pages". You get all kinds of pictures that kids can color (or us crazy cake people can print out and use as patterns so we get the shape of his eyes/body, etc. just right!)

bransmom Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 13

I checked the galleries and didn't really see anything......It is Monday, I wasn't thinking......I will google it.......thanks ladies

mhill91801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mhill91801 Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:41pm
post #5 of 13

I found like 9 pages of spiderman cakes in the galleries. Here is the link:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&meta=search&type=full&search=spiderman

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 5:58pm
post #6 of 13

The 3D spiderman is awesome!! I've made one of those too .. I believe Lisa has given some links on "how to" in some posts here on CC ...

here is a post where she put the instructions.. just found it!! http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-19949-3d.html+spiderman

this shows how to do a 3D spiderman icon_smile.gif hth icon_smile.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 6:08pm
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntertayneme

The 3D spiderman is awesome!! I've made one of those too .. I believe Lisa has given some links on "how to" in some posts here on CC ...

The instructions are posted here too... icon_smile.gif

http://frostingfun.blogspot.com

bransmom Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 6:10pm
post #8 of 13

I am sorry, I had a long weekend and my husband came back from Florida last night and his flight was delayed, so by the time I picked him up, got home and got the dogs settled it was 1 am and I had to be at work at 7. My brain is not working..........thanks so much everyone

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 24 Jul 2006 , 6:12pm
post #9 of 13

Wow! I checked out the 3D spidey! It is amazing! This site is spectacular and so is the talent. I better try to step it up!

bransmom Posted 26 Jul 2006 , 11:28am
post #10 of 13

Lisa
Where did you find the wig head with no face? Sally's Beauty Supply has them, with the face. Not sure where to find one in TN. Maybe I will just slice the face off, it is not like anyone is going to eat it anyway. Maybe if I am very careful, you won't be able to tell. Thanks

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 26 Jul 2006 , 12:46pm
post #11 of 13

I've done several Spiderman cakes. Look about half way down the page on this link. They are all grouped together.
http://members23.clubphoto.com/linda835750/2202521/owner-44a7.phtml

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 26 Jul 2006 , 6:14pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bransmom

Lisa
Where did you find the wig head with no face? Sally's Beauty Supply has them, with the face. Not sure where to find one in TN. Maybe I will just slice the face off, it is not like anyone is going to eat it anyway. Maybe if I am very careful, you won't be able to tell. Thanks

I bought it from a local wig shop. Might want to check your yellow pages to see if you have one close to you.

bransmom Posted 26 Jul 2006 , 6:20pm
post #13 of 13

ok, thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%