3D Triangle Cake

Decorating By awela Updated 24 Dec 2004 , 3:43am by mrsfish94

awela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awela Posted 8 Dec 2004 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Baking Pals,

I got an order for a cake in the shape of a triangle for 20 people, any suggestions? Because of the three cone shaped corners, the servings will be assymetrical (wow what a word!) also she wants a script that will go like this: "Congratulations Trooper -------" Also these words: HONOR, DUTY and FIDELITY. It's a challenge because she explained me that the manager of the place where the event is taking place wanted to supply the cake (nothing fancy) she told him that she will be providing the cake herself and he told her that iif the cake is not a "fancy" one but something that they could have done, he will charge extra for each slice of cake even though they did not made it. I hope my friends on this forum could give me any input.

Thank you!!!!

5 replies
cakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady Posted 8 Dec 2004 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 6

I've run into this before. I suggest you fill the order the way the lady asked.......what happens between others does not concern you. Decorate the cake the way the client asked.

awela Posted 22 Dec 2004 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 6

Finally I have the time to visit the forum again. Well I made the triangle shaped cake, customer was very pleased and so were her guests. The cake is already posted here.

mrsfish94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 22 Dec 2004 , 9:48pm
post #4 of 6

Where is it??? Where is it??? I would love to see it.

mrsfish

awela Posted 23 Dec 2004 , 12:15am
post #5 of 6

Just click on my profile to see it (nothing out of this world just a challenging order).

icon_smile.gif

mrsfish94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 24 Dec 2004 , 3:43am
post #6 of 6

Thanks!

mrsfish

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%