Great Customer Service---Wholesale Sugar Flowers!!

Decorating By sugartopped Updated 19 Jul 2006 , 4:33pm by KODYSMOM

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 8

just wanted to share a good customer experience!! We always tend to share the bad stuff...so wanted to send out some postive!!!

I've ordered some premade gumpaste flowers from them over the past couple months and usually when I get the flowers a few flowers would be chipped or the petals broken off, but nothing too serious that I couldn't still use the flower or couldn't just hide the broken part.

but I just ordered two more boxes from them and received my order yesterday. When I opened my flower boxes one of the boxes had about 24 of the flowers completely crushed and they could not be used at all. The other box of flowers had a few broken flowers...but again nothing that still couldn't be used.

Well I called them and they asked about the condition of the packaging and the condition of the other items. And told her the one box was the only one that was damaged. They apologized and said I shouldn't have recieved the flowers in that condition. But sometimes during shipping things can get handled roughly. I told them I understand and have never had a problem before...just a few broken petals here and there. But they said they can either refund the money or just send me a new box, so they are just sending me a new box.

I was very happy w/the response and glad I wasn't given a lot of greif about how fragile gumpaste flowers and such. But overall, very happy w/the company and their flowers. And except for this one box....the flowers are generally received in great condition and packaged well to prevent alot of damage.

So if you ever need premade gumpaste flowers.......I would highly recommend them!
christine

7 replies
Euphoriabakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Euphoriabakery Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:24pm
post #2 of 8

I love this company! they have the best prices on luster and petal dusts I have found and it is so handy to order flowers through them! Also I live in CA and usually get my orders the next day, even with ground shipping! A definite bonus!

BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:27pm
post #3 of 8

What company is this that you all are referring to?

KODYSMOM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KODYSMOM Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:29pm
post #4 of 8

I would love to know which website it is you ladies are talking about! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:30pm
post #5 of 8

WholeSale Sugar flowers....here's the website!

http://www.discountsugarflowers.com/companyinfo.aspx

BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:32pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks! I will check them out. I've got a wedding to do next month and may opt to buy flowers instead of making them to save time.

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:32pm
post #7 of 8

I believe it is www.wholesalesugarflowers.com

KODYSMOM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KODYSMOM Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 4:33pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks so much!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%