Has Anyone Used The Store??

Decorating By AshleyLogan Updated 19 Jul 2006 , 10:01pm by calla74

AshleyLogan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AshleyLogan Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:08am
post #1 of 22

Hey Everyone
I just made my first order from the CC store. I was wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback about the store's service?

Thanks everybody!

21 replies
dl5crew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dl5crew Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:10am
post #2 of 22

Haven't used the store yet. here's a bump.

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:12am
post #3 of 22

ok...why would some one say something negative...their stie is the bomb..yes i bought the fooding coloring..and no i have no complaints.....hopethis helps

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:12am
post #4 of 22

Used it, love it! I ordered a TON of Americolors, got it in record time. Can't wait until they get the airbrush colors in stock!

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:13am
post #5 of 22

I ordered something yesterday and got an email today that it has already been shipped out, and they were out of a 13 inch spatula I wanted, but substituted a 15 inch for the same price so it would not hold my order up. I say that is pretty good service to me!

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:13am
post #6 of 22

Ordered americolors, they arrived quickly. No problems. BTW looove americolors!!!

AshleyLogan Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:16am
post #7 of 22

I'm in Toronto, has anyone in Canada ordered and thought it was good?

jaitee69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaitee69 Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:16am
post #8 of 22

Have ordered from them before, just ordered from them again. Great communication and fast shipping - you can't beat it!

Deanna

mhill91801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mhill91801 Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:17am
post #9 of 22

Made one order so far. I will be buying ALL my supplies at the CC store! .........the ones they have anyway! thumbs_up.gif

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:22am
post #10 of 22

Just ordered from them like 4 or 5 days ago and got my shipment yesterday. Super fast! Will definately order from them again!!

AshleyLogan Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:22am
post #11 of 22

bump... any canadians out there?

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:50am
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenette

Used it, love it! I ordered a TON of Americolors, got it in record time. Can't wait until they get the airbrush colors in stock!

Funny you should mention that, the airbrush colors just arrived today thumbs_up.gif

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 2:57am
post #13 of 22

YAAAAAY!!! Doing the happy dance over here! Now to explain the missing $$ money to DH.... icon_lol.gif

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 3:32am
post #14 of 22

Used them, stuff came FAST and packaged well. I thought shipping price was comparable to the market...I will definitely order again. Can't wait to order an APRON! icon_smile.gif

ozcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ozcake Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 6:18am
post #15 of 22

I don't know about Canada but I live in Australia and I got my stuff pretty quickly - I have sometimes waited longer for stuff I have ordered from Sydney or interstate to arrive. thumbs_up.gif

By the time the exchange rate and delivery were added my bargains weren't as cheap anymore but that is not CC's fault it happens with anything I order from o/seas (comes from having a not so great exchange rate and being so far away).

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 11:46am
post #16 of 22

the store here? yes, I have used them! Very fast shipping, and lots of notification. And its the only place I have found a cool Wedding cake on board magnet!!!

mxpark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mxpark Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 6:59pm
post #17 of 22

i was just wondering this myself. thanks for the info! i will definitely be ordering from here.

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 7:38pm
post #18 of 22

I ordered some Americolor colors from them and got them SUPER quick. I actually just made a second order yesterday. So yes, I've used them and was very happy with them.

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 7:44pm
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Gifts4Lisa

Used them, stuff came FAST and packaged well. I thought shipping price was comparable to the market...I will definitely order again. Can't wait to order an APRON! icon_smile.gif

Me too! I was so upset when I saw they were out of stock!

calla74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calla74 Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 7:50pm
post #20 of 22

I've ordered before too. The shipping was fast and it would be hard to beat the excellent customer service.

I'm so glad to see other items back in stock. Now I just need to save some extra money so I can shop! Maybe if I spent a little more time working and a little less time glued to the site . . . nah icon_twisted.gif

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 9:29pm
post #21 of 22

calla74:

a little off subject, but my DH is a HUGE pengiun fan! You gotta tell me where I can get a larger version of your avatar!!!! Its wonderful!

calla74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calla74 Posted 19 Jul 2006 , 10:01pm
post #22 of 22

I found it here:

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Funny/

I don't know about getting it bigger though. I found some other really good ones on that site but when I tried to resize them it distorted the picture. But I am pretty clueless when it comes to graphic design. If I remember right they had quite a few avatars from March of the Penguins too.

HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%