6 Month Old Needs Ours Prayers!

Lounge By Shyanne_Mommy Updated 6 Jun 2007 , 2:39pm by NEWTODECORATING

Shyanne_Mommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 2:27pm
post #1 of 8

Ladies,

I am writing to ask that you all go to EthanPowell.com and read this amazing story of this little boy and his parents and their struggle they are going through right now and have been going through since their son's 2 month check up. Last Friday they did a Marrow Cell count and it was at 78% for Luk. well it has to be at 5% to 1% before they can do a transplant.... they are going to begin the Chemo which is for children that are a year or old....so there are a lot of problems that could result from this strong type of medicine.

This family needs all the prayers they can get....so I am ask you all to please say a prayer for them.

They update there website atleast once or twice a day if not more.... this is last update from yesterday.

4th update/ 6:33pm [Ben] Ethan's hospital room should be ready around 7:30-8:00pm, so we are getting a little bit of a late start. NOW FOR SOME BIG NEWS!

Let me start by saying... what I am about to announce does not change anything, other than I take it as a positive GOD sign. You probably know by now that Ethan was infected 78% in the marrow, and needs to be down below 5% (really 0%) to be where they would like him to be at the time of transplant.

THEY RE-CHECKED THE COUNT, AND IT MYSTERIOUSLY DROPPED TO 56%. (SAME LABS... JUST A RE-COUNT OF THE CELLS!) NOW WE WERE TOLD BY OUR DOCTORS (AND WE HAVE EXCELLENT DOCTORS) THAT THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THINGS ONE BIT BECAUSE 56% MIGHT AS WELL BE 78%. BUT I SAY... GOD IS AT WORK!!! PRAYER IS AT WORK! PRAYER WORKS!!! BELIEVE!!!! PRAYER WORKS!

Autumn

7 replies
Shamitha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shamitha Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 3:45pm
post #2 of 8

This is so sad.Payers work, I believe that too .Thank you for sharing this.

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 8

My prayer is on its way.

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:24pm
post #4 of 8

I will be prayng for little Ethan, this breaks my heart.

Shyanne_Mommy Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 6:47pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks so much for the prayers!

Oh by the Way I just noticed that I left the MEN out of my Greeting please FORGIVE ME!!!!

I don't know how to edit it or I would.

Autumn
www.EthanPowell.com

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 8:07pm
post #6 of 8

My prayers are with little Ethan and his parents. May God bless them.

Shyanne_Mommy Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 2:28pm
post #7 of 8

Ok just bumping this up

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 2:39pm
post #8 of 8

Ethan and his family are in my prayers!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%