Did This Cake In Record Time!

Decorating By melodyscakes Updated 31 May 2005 , 3:50pm by Ironbaker

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 30 May 2005 , 10:52pm
post #1 of 6

okay, i posted under "grrrrrr" anyway, i just wanted you to see my cake that i whipped up in less than 2 1/2hours! .....miscommunication with client on when she wanted the cake. anyway, take a look and tell me what you think. its the cake with the girl on it and flowers, i think husband posted it several times by mistake.
melody

5 replies
CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 30 May 2005 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 6

It looks great....I wouldn't have discounted the cake that much, but it looks good especially considering you did it in record time!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 31 May 2005 , 1:58pm
post #3 of 6

Wow! I don't think I could make a plain frosted cake in that time!

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 31 May 2005 , 2:04pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyscakes

okay, i posted under "grrrrrr" anyway, i just wanted you to see my cake that i whipped up in less than 2 1/2hours! .....miscommunication with client on when she wanted the cake. anyway, take a look and tell me what you think. its the cake with the girl on it and flowers, i think husband posted it several times by mistake.
melody

lol Peacock! i dont either!
wow melody! great job!! came out good! all that is 2 1/2 hours! your GOOD!!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 31 May 2005 , 3:21pm
post #5 of 6

thank you girls.....actually i had the flowers for my homework for course 2 class. now i will make more for class. haha
i found that it is wonderful to have some royal flowers made up and stored can be a lifesaver! everyone ought to have a few, just in case
thanks all!
melody

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 31 May 2005 , 3:50pm
post #6 of 6

I agree Melody, about the flowers! When I was taking my classes, I would come home and make more in different colors while I was still "in the mood" so I would have a stash. It comes in handy when you need an extra something.

Good job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%