The Cakes On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By ombaker Updated 4 Jun 2007 , 1:47pm by LittleLinda

ombaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ombaker Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 8

just keep getting better and better. What a beautiful display of art today. Gorgeous work everybody!!!!!!!

7 replies
NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 8

each and every day I think it can't get any better, then I open the gallery and sit here with my jaw wide open in amazement.

cookinmamma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookinmamma Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 8

I have to agree. I just keep coming back all day to look at what else is new. I only hope to be as good as others on here. GREAT JOB everyone.
thumbs_up.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 8

cookin mamma--WELCOME to CC!! Your gonna love it here!

pidge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pidge Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 8

I just finished a very stressful cake today ... got home and went straight to the computer! My Dad questioned me, "Aren't you tired of cakes?!?" Ha! The cakes on CC are great ... very motivating! I would never do what I do now without everyone setting the bar higher and higher!!!

goof9j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goof9j Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 11:52pm
post #6 of 8

I agree with everybody. The cakes are so neat. I keep saying I'm going to do that. (sure!!!!!). I love looking and dreaming.

jen

Anna31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anna31 Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 2:06am
post #7 of 8

I agree, it's very inspiring to see such amazing cakes everyday! Sometimes it's rather sobering to though because I know that I will never be able to do some of the techniques I see here. But I love seeing how beautiful these cakes are and how talented you all are!!

Anna

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 1:47pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge

My Dad questioned me, "Aren't you tired of cakes?!?" Ha!

My husband keeps asking me the same thing! He doesn't understand ... it's a creative outlet.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%