mmkwynne Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 11

Where can I get wafer paper?

Thanks!!

10 replies
miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:15pm
post #2 of 11

Here's the link to wafer paper from Country Kitchens: http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/product.aspx?T=1&productId=618152

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 11

miriel, that's what I was going to say, you beat me to it

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 11

You can also get it at Sugarcraft.com

homemaluhia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
homemaluhia Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 11

Wafer paper is also called Rice Paper. I bought mine at the local crafts store.

Janette Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:45pm
post #6 of 11

I have to be honest I don't like sugar craft. They overcharge in their shipping. Sometimes I have no choice because they have things I can't find anywhere else.

I had a friend that just went to their store recently and spent two hours there. She wouldn't tell me how much money she spent.

ladij153 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladij153 Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 9:52pm
post #7 of 11

I'm with you Janette, I've ordered from them before and if something was out of stock it just wasn't in the box when I received my order, no note letting me know why. Their customer service is atrocious and they don't seem to care. I let them know some of the links to things weren't working and never got a reply and nothing was ever fixed. I only order from them if I have no other choice!! I prefer GSA or ISA. I will be ordering some things from cakesbysam in the near future as well.

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 10:01pm
post #8 of 11

Is wafer/rice paper the same as like the host candy lol not explaining very well but you know the big round circle it's white and looks and tastes like a giant host. I've been curious is this is what you are talking about

Janette Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 10:03pm
post #9 of 11

I can relate. I've had trouble with their customer svs and you are right they just don't care.

I e-mailed them about their links not working

I have order something (because I had to have it) weighing 2 oz and I'm charged $8 for shipping?

I wanted a cookie cutter once and when I got to the shipping it was $8 for a cookie cutter?

The site says they will adjust the shipping but they never do.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 1 Jun 2007 , 10:49pm
post #10 of 11

Yah, I know what your saying. I had a problem where they shipped me the wrong stuff and then expected me to pay for to be shipped back. Then it took them over a week to respond. Yah, I try to avoid getting stuff from there unless I have to. Sorry, I shouldnt of suggested it.
What craft store sells it? My AC Moore and Michaels only carry Wilton crap.

mmkwynne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmkwynne Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 1:20am
post #11 of 11

Thanks for the replies. I'll check those out!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%