Need Ideas For Cupcakes

Business By bakermom2 Updated 11 Jul 2006 , 10:59am by klg1152

bakermom2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom2 Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 5:32am
post #1 of 3

I am fixing cupcakes for the kids at Bible school at our church, I need some ideas on what i could do. I am new to this so here is what i had in mind ... the theme is Gone Fishin so i thought about using bc blue icing and put gummie fish on top and maybe some gummie worms on some but Im also stumped on should i use the cupcake papers or ice cream cones? and if i should put filling inside and if so what kind?.... icon_confused.gif .as i said i am new at this but i love doing it.. so any ideas would be good.

2 replies
Kazoot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kazoot Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 5:54am
post #2 of 3

I think you have a great idea with the water and fish. Then pipe little bubbles.....cute. You can fill them with just about anything you want. I like to take pudding and mix it like the pie filling recipe and add just a touch of cool whip. Kids love it! Just remember, not too much or your cupcake will explode!!! LOL I also spray my liners on the inside so they peel off easy for the kids.

klg1152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klg1152 Posted 11 Jul 2006 , 10:59am
post #3 of 3

I think the fish idea is great - I would use the cupcake liners - transporting cupcakes in cones isn't easy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%