Very Happy With Service

Decorating By NEWTODECORATING Updated 9 Jul 2006 , 4:54pm by CakesBySandy

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 1:49am
post #1 of 11

I know we all like to share information about distributors, who to avoid and who we like. Well I have only ordered from one place and am not computer smart (some of you may already know this icon_redface.gif ) But I tried a new place the other day and I am so impressed I thought I would share my good news.
I placed an order with Global sugarart (someone here recommended them in a post) I ordered on Fri. June 30th at 7:00 pm and recieved my order July 6 th at 10:00am. I thought that was wonderful considering the weekend and the 4th of July holiday in there. My order was correct and on the $25.00 order my shipping was $9.73 I don't know if that is good or not -like I said I have only ordered one other time. But I am happy icon_lol.gif and have a few new toys to play with!

10 replies
loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 1:55am
post #2 of 11

OH I agree completly! And they have a great collection of JEM cutters!!

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 1:59am
post #3 of 11

YES! I ave used them recently and was very impressed with their service. I also recommended them today in a post. Very fast with the shipping and reasonable on shipping cost IMO. Have fun with your new toys!

SugarBlossomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBlossomCakes Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:01am
post #4 of 11

Wow....thanks for the tip. I just looked at that website and I was blown away! I could peruse that all night....and I probably will! icon_rolleyes.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:14am
post #5 of 11

Happy shopping everyone!

I am glad I am not the only one happy with their service. Looking forward to my next order already!! icon_lol.gif

regymusic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
regymusic Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:19am
post #6 of 11

I often rely on Global Sugar Art when I need to place a rush order. I always have my products on time. I recently met Alan who owns the business. He is very dedicated, customer focused, and continues to expand the vast array of products available through his website.

alip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alip Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:34am
post #7 of 11

I'm new at this so please forgive my ignorance but what are Jem cutters used for? They look interesting. Thanks!

CakesBySandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesBySandy Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:42am
post #8 of 11

jEM cutters are used to cut fondant or gumpast. They leave an imprinted design also. I used them to make the fairies and mushrooms on my one of my cakes in my photos.

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 2:49am
post #9 of 11

My goodness !! You are all so full of good info!! Thanks .

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 3:37pm
post #10 of 11

I'm always looking for new online stores. Thanks for the information. I can't wait to try them.

CakesBySandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesBySandy Posted 9 Jul 2006 , 4:54pm
post #11 of 11

www.nicholaslodge.com sells the jem cutters also

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%