When The Gallery Was Down

Decorating By paolacaracas Updated 29 May 2007 , 7:46pm by paolacaracas

paolacaracas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paolacaracas Posted 29 May 2007 , 2:34am
post #1 of 16

You know when you upload a picture and the wait so see it in the front page, and maybe in the favorites new uploads...
icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
well the gallery went down on sunday and all of us who uploaded pictures during that time didn't got to see our babies in the front page....
so please take a look at my new pictures, and if this happen to you tell us so we can see yours too
Thanks

15 replies
NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:27am
post #2 of 16

Geez, I just took a peak and all your cakes are amazing=) Gonna go take a closer look=) Jen

BearLuvsCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BearLuvsCakes Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:32am
post #3 of 16

That happened to my truck cake =(

paolacaracas Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:34am
post #4 of 16

I love your truck cake, is like a doble gift for the birthday boy,

JEN, thank you i like yours too

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:40am
post #5 of 16

It seems that it is a hit or miss thing; sometimes the pics will be posted to the front page, and sometimes, it gets passed over all together. (it happened to several of our "babies" this weekend that we posted icon_sad.gif ). I just posted a wedding cake I did; it never appeared on the front page and I don't think anyone even saw it. icon_sad.gif So great idea...take a look at the recently posted galleries!!

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:45am
post #6 of 16

i check the newest uploads 10 times a day, that way, i find i dont miss any new pic's...

cheers

kylie

PennieK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennieK Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:46am
post #7 of 16

This happened to me a few weeks ago with my carousel horse cake. I think it is one of the best cakes I have done so I wa a little disapointed.

ladij153 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladij153 Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:47am
post #8 of 16

Yes, the same thing happened to the wedding cake that i posted last night. I actually showed on the front page for a minute but then it disappeared. It didn't show up in my gallery until the site was back up again. I'm still missing a lot of my favorites though!!

BearLuvsCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BearLuvsCakes Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:58am
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolacaracas

I love your truck cake, is like a doble gift for the birthday boy,

the funny thing is the "birthday boy" just turned 26 lol icon_biggrin.gif

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 29 May 2007 , 1:38pm
post #10 of 16

This happened to my Barbell Cake that I posted on Sunday--it's my first 3D style cake and I'm excited about how well it turned out--it's posted in my photos

diana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diana Posted 29 May 2007 , 1:52pm
post #11 of 16

Great cakes, Paola!!! thumbs_up.gif

Que Dios bendiga tus manos! icon_smile.gif

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 29 May 2007 , 2:08pm
post #12 of 16

This happened to me with my Memorial Day cake. It is a grill that I made for a cook-out. It's in my photos and the gallery (other holidays) now.

BlairsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlairsMom Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:34pm
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadak

This happened to me with my Memorial Day cake. It is a grill that I made for a cook-out. It's in my photos and the gallery (other holidays) now.

Love your grill cake!!! The hot dogs and hamburgers are a great touch! You need to go into your Forum info though and check that you will allow comments on your photos because I couldn't comment on it!! Great cake! thumbs_up.gif

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:38pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairsMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadak

Love your grill cake!!! The hot dogs and hamburgers are a great touch! You need to go into your Forum info though and check that you will allow comments on your photos because I couldn't comment on it!! Great cake! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks. I made the change and welcome comments! icon_smile.gif

berryblondeboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
berryblondeboys Posted 29 May 2007 , 6:32pm
post #15 of 16

yep, happened to me too! I wanted to link my photos to a discussion I had been having about making my most recent cake too (how to make diapers look real) and my photos didn't show forever! and when they did show, they weren't linked to MY photos - just in the gallery. Took a day to show up in my photos and when they did, it took another 10 hours or so for all the information to be right (said no favorites when it had favorites already)...

Not a super biggee, but I guess that shows all of us how much we really love the gallery feature and Im SURE that's an expensive feature to keep running. I've donated, but it's a huge operation, I'm sure.

Melissa

paolacaracas Posted 29 May 2007 , 7:46pm
post #16 of 16

wow! how did you do the diapers? I'm glad We can do this so we don't miss the great cakes we didnt got to see

Diana....gracias!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%