Customer Gratitude!

Decorating By cindww Updated 30 Jun 2006 , 8:07pm by marcimang

cindww Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindww Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 15

Hey guys,
When I got home from the store today, there was a single yellow rose beautifully packaged sitting on my porch. It was from the woman who purchased the computer cake I did last week.There was a thank you note telling me how much her son loved it and how much they appreciated the job I did. icon_smile.gif What an awesome feeling! Hopefully, she'll call again for more cakes..
Just wanted to share, thanks for reading..
Cindy

14 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 15

Now that is gratitude!! You deserve it!!! icon_smile.gif

potatocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
potatocakes Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 15

How sweet is that???!!!! Definitely makes it worth it, doesn't it? It's good to know there are still some people out there who like to go out of their way to say "thank you" and do a little extra for someone to show their appreciation. If only there were more like her in this world.......

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 5:56pm
post #4 of 15

That was really sweet of her. thumbs_up.gif

mommymarilyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommymarilyn Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 7:03pm
post #5 of 15

Awwwwww, how sweet of her! I'm sure that just made your day! There aren't many people nowadays who will go out of the way to do something nice like that, wish there were more.

cashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cashley Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 7:09pm
post #6 of 15

That is so nice of her to do. It makes you feel like the work you did was appreciated. I did a 50th wedding cake for free for my aunt's party and I didn't even get a thank you. I love making cakes but would appreciate a thank you for all the work I took to make the cake. Nice to know there are some good people still out there.

CakesBySandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesBySandy Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 7:13pm
post #7 of 15

I did a groom's cake and was tipped an extra 20 by the groom's mother when she saw the cake after I set it up. It certainly made my day. icon_smile.gif It's the chocolate one with fruit in my pics. And it was my first wedding cake. I drove home with a big smile on my face. I hope y'all experience stuff like that too. icon_smile.gif

emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 9:57pm
post #8 of 15

Oh, how sweet!!!! You definitely deserve it! That computer cake looks awesome...as do all of your cakes!

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 3:22am
post #9 of 15

You do great work Cindy and I am one of your fans thumbs_up.gif A small sweet gesture like that makes it all worth while. People pay for the cakes but don't have to do things like that.

sweetbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbaker Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 12:57pm
post #10 of 15

That's wonderful to get positive feedback!

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 7:45pm
post #11 of 15

Now, that is really sweet! How nice to have someone recognize what good work you do. And that she went the extra mile to say Thank You, I bet that meant the world to you.

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 7:53pm
post #12 of 15

Wow now that's appreciation!!!! I get phone calls, sometimes, about 1 out of 20 customers, but a yellow rose!!! Now that's sweet!!!

You absolutely deserve it!!!!!

Lorris

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 7:56pm
post #13 of 15

wow, that's nice!!! Doesn't that give you a wonderful feeling inside?

Don't you just love it when you get to see the kids face when they see the cake you've made them?? I just love it!

MJsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJsmom Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 7:58pm
post #14 of 15

That is so thoughtful and sweet of her! Now, someone who's a flower-buff correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yellow Rose means Friendship!!! So, she considers you a friend! What a lovely gesture! That'll keep you motivated through the hand cramps! icon_smile.gif

marcimang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marcimang Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 8:07pm
post #15 of 15

It is so great to recieve positive feedback like that!!! I got tipped three times this week and it made me feel so great. Nice to know people appreciate what you have done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%