Cc Bouquets For Mother's Day What About Dad???

Decorating By noosie Updated 23 May 2007 , 10:46pm by SuHwa

noosie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noosie Posted 22 May 2007 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 5

I thought selling cc bouquets for Mother's Day was a great idea. Any ideas what to make for Father's Day??? I'm not sure cc would be as nice. I was thinking cookies, but would like ideas on something that can be easily made in quantity but is unique at the same time. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. I would like to make a promo in order to get pre-orders for Father's day. TIA!!!

P.S. - even a creative but simple cake idea would work icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

4 replies
CakesByEllen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByEllen Posted 22 May 2007 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 5

something with brownies. they seem like a more manly food.

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 23 May 2007 , 12:56am
post #3 of 5

In Germany we celebrate father's day right after mother's day. had a bunch of my firend's kids over and let them ice Ties, beermugs, hearts and balloons for their respective fathers. Made paper templates of mugs and ties and cut them out by hand, (Was really easy, mostly straight lines)

Kids had a blast and the fathers loved it.
Golf balls, tees and golf clubs and pennants would work for golfing fathers as well, fish and hook for fishing fathers, or other sporting equipment to go with their hobbies

noosie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noosie Posted 23 May 2007 , 3:19pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe a brownie bouquet would appeal to dads.

I also thought about cookies, there is just soooo much competition around here that I really want to make something that stands out. Decisions, decisions....

In the cake category, I've seen some really cute golf cart cakes, tool box and bbq grill cakes. I'm just curious if they would take too much time. hmmm, still thinking

SuHwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuHwa Posted 23 May 2007 , 10:46pm
post #5 of 5

What about cake truffles dipped in white chocolate and packaged like golf balls?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%