"cars Movie" Theme Cake

Decorating By lizbuth Updated 23 Jun 2006 , 7:38pm by tysmom

lizbuth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizbuth Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 5:52pm
post #1 of 9

Has anyone create a cake for the "Cars Movie" that has just been released. I got a request for a birthday cake for little boy and his party theme is going to be Cars from the movie that was just released. Has anyone done a cake that they would like to share?

8 replies
SpudCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpudCake Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 9:01pm
post #2 of 9

I have a "Cars" cake in my photos if you would like to look at it. I went to the website coloring page and colored and printed the picture and bought an edible image at the grocery store bakery. usaribbon.gif

kjb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjb Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 1:42am
post #3 of 9

hi!

I saw a "cars" cake a few days ago and realized I had saved it to my favorites...
here is the link

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=favpics&cat=0&pos=-45357

and if you type "mcqueen" into the search field some more come up..maybe you could PM the folks that made them for instructions!

Good Luck!
Kim

kjb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjb Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 1:48am
post #4 of 9

hey I just found some more by just typing "cars" in the search field...

Kim

Molliebird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molliebird Posted 21 Jun 2006 , 1:51am
post #5 of 9

There is a cars Wilton cake pan out for sale now. I bought it a few weeks ago.

lori83179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lori83179 Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 2:18pm
post #6 of 9

I have one to do next week, i'm just tracing the cars onto rice paper and placing that on a sheet cake along with some "cars" decorations I had bought at the store.

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 23 Jun 2006 , 7:27pm
post #7 of 9

the wilton cars pan is available at out local cake shop, which you can order from online - it's cakecraftshoppe.com

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 23 Jun 2006 , 7:36pm
post #8 of 9

ok i just went on their website and didn't find the cars pan on there yet (it's very new) but I saw it in the shop a few days ago... If you call them or e-mail them you can probably order it that way.

tysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tysmom Posted 23 Jun 2006 , 7:38pm
post #9 of 9

I just did a sheet cake and smash cake last night of Lightning McQueen. They are in my pictures if you want to look.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%