Cake With Deer Hunting Theme

Decorating By dsmith Updated 1 Mar 2005 , 11:06am by flayvurdfun

dsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsmith Posted 9 Nov 2004 , 3:40pm
post #1 of 5

Looking for pictures of cakes with deer on them for my manly man's birthday Thanks!!!!!

4 replies
GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 9 Nov 2004 , 4:49pm
post #2 of 5

Oh Gosh, I have seen tons of those cakes. Ladycakes site has several. Here are the links. It's a membership site, but it's free for 30 days. take the time to look at the pictures.

Deer Hunter

Deer Cake, Bird watching in chocolate clay

Deer Cake for a hunter

Camo Deer Cake

Another Camo Deer Cake

Deer Hunting cake for someone who has never caught a deer

Here's another really nice one from this site:

Deer Bust

If you Click Here, you can type in the word deer or buck and get back lots of coloring pages to use for ideas.

Good Luck!! thumbs_up.gif

khiggins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khiggins Posted 9 Nov 2004 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 5

Here is one I have used so many times with great results. The actual picture of the cake is in the Wilton 2000 yearbook. It is a cake that shows a deer driving and suv with the hunter tied to the top. I didn't use the pan shown in Wilton but did use the picture and put it on a sheet cake. This is one of the most requested cakes I have done. If you do not have the yearbook contact me and I can scan the picture for you. Good luck

LisaMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMarie Posted 11 Nov 2004 , 10:25pm
post #4 of 5

In the reply above, the first one "Deer Hunter" is actually a cake I did and it's super-easy!

In the center, I put two small deer that you can get at most cake decorating stores, put a black circle and lines to make it look like you're looking through a rifle scope at the deer. The rest of the cake is just stars randomly placed to look like camoflauge.

This cake was the hit of the party -- they didn't need to know how easy it was! (except for the wrist cramp from all the stars!)

Good luck with your cake!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 1 Mar 2005 , 11:06am
post #5 of 5

I seen this awesome one on this site, under theme cakes, after you click theme cakes hit the animal "button" and its #17 of 24. Its awesome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%