Business Names

Business By 2xMiMi Updated 12 Jun 2006 , 12:40am by cakesondemand

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 11 Jun 2006 , 10:27pm
post #1 of 6

Would love to know how you arrived at the name for your cake business? I am still a newbie but just thinking for the future.

Thanks

Linda icon_smile.gif

5 replies
caboose_970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caboose_970 Posted 11 Jun 2006 , 10:31pm
post #2 of 6

the bakery I work at is named after my granddaughter's nickname..... Butta-Butta Bakery.... She was known as butta butta almost from birth... she soon will be 2.

AuntEm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntEm Posted 12 Jun 2006 , 12:07am
post #3 of 6

Well I have been a aunt since I was born but no one ever calls me "Aunt" Because they are also close in age to me. (well actually some of them are 6-8 years younger but their older brothers and sisters don't call me aunt so they don't either) So I thought it would sound nice to have that in the name and Em is my nickname ( short for Emily). So "Aunt Em's Cakes" icon_biggrin.gif

marcimang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marcimang Posted 12 Jun 2006 , 12:13am
post #4 of 6

well when i did my first ckae from cake class- my husband commented that he was surprised it tasted good and was edible. Then a member of my church where I always donate cakes said it was a blessing to recieve them- hence the name edible blessings- I am thinking of changing it to something with the word cake in it because when people call my home they just ask for the cake lady-[/u]

mjulian Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjulian Posted 12 Jun 2006 , 12:14am
post #5 of 6

My favorite name was on the food network and it was called Just Cakes. Her logo was simple and clean and I just fell in love with it. My partner at the time reminded me that we might want to do more than cakes some day and we thought and thought about it and came up with Cakes, Etc.

cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 12 Jun 2006 , 12:40am
post #6 of 6

my name was created by my dh he just came up with it one day I never thought I'd be using it but its easy to remember and to the point doesn't everyone want Cakes On Demand kinda grew on me lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%