You Will Never Guess What I Am Getting For Mother's Day

Decorating By MommyBunny Updated 15 May 2007 , 12:50pm by MommyBunny

MommyBunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyBunny Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 12

My kids bought tickets to a WWE wrestling match next friday night. YEAH ME!!! I think they have different motives than thinking of mom. Granted some of those men are buff, and cutie pie faces, but a wrestling match for mom?

Ok, I can look at it as a "time with my kids" and not "for me".

The sacrifies we make as mom's. God bless us. icon_lol.gif

Patricia

11 replies
kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 11 May 2007 , 5:13pm
post #2 of 12

have fun..maybe you can take an ipod if you are not interested in the match. icon_smile.gif hey better yet find out if they have wireless internet...icon_smile.gif

archanac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
archanac Posted 11 May 2007 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 12

Whoa. Your kids sound like my son--he'd get me a water gun or spiderman action figures if he could go to the store and buy it. You definitely deserve a "HAPPY Mother's Day!!" Like you said, enjoy the time with your kids!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 11 May 2007 , 5:27pm
post #4 of 12

You have to give them credit for creativity! I mean how else would they have been able to go? LOL

That does sound like fun though... I mean you have to try everything once right?

CupCake13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupCake13 Posted 12 May 2007 , 1:06am
post #5 of 12

Wow, the gift that keeps on giving....flinches! LOLOL

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 12 May 2007 , 4:01pm
post #6 of 12

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif And I read the subject line wiht things like Kitchen Aid, a class with Colette Peters or something. Boy was I off base!

Have a great time! I hear the hot pretzels are good at these things!

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 12 May 2007 , 4:38pm
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif And I read the subject line wiht things like Kitchen Aid, a class with or something. Boy was I off base!

That's what I thought too.

Have fun. icon_lol.gif

heidisuesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidisuesmom Posted 12 May 2007 , 6:39pm
post #8 of 12

LOL!! I was also thinking" Great, another person getting a Kitchen Aid..."! Now, I would be jealous over a KA, but a wrestling match?!!! You go and have a blast!!! Don't forget to cheer them on LOUDLY and totally embarass your kids!!That's what mom's do best!!!!! Happy Mothers Day!

MommyBunny Posted 14 May 2007 , 3:49pm
post #9 of 12

I got a KA last Christmas and I knew I should have aswered them when they asked me what I wanted for Mother's day. Just a reminder, don't say..."I trust you kids, do whatever makes you happy." icon_surprised.gif

i am kinda excited, some of those guys are HOT icon_surprised.gif A little eye candy never hurt anybunny!!!

I hope everybunny's Mothers day was Hoppy!!!

Patricia

Shyanne_Mommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 14 May 2007 , 6:56pm
post #10 of 12

Well you are right about the eye candy.....but atleast you have learned your lesson.....next time tell them what you want! I hope you have fun.

Autumn
www.ethanpowell.com

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 14 May 2007 , 7:34pm
post #11 of 12

I've been to a few with hubby. They are kind of fun. Even if you just people watch. One of the ones I went to years back several women/girls tried to pull one of the attractive wrestlers into the croud! LOL.

Judi

MommyBunny Posted 15 May 2007 , 12:50pm
post #12 of 12

Well, I saw last night some of the men that are coming for fridays event. And may I say...

WOW MOMMA

I think I may enjoy this evening after all. icon_lol.gif

Patricia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%