Terrified!!!

Decorating By hnogden Updated 12 May 2007 , 5:59pm by NewbeeBaker

hnogden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hnogden Posted 12 May 2007 , 2:02pm
post #31 of 33

Yeah, Im gonna do it yet again. I couldnt believe it when he threw that bag. It was like in the movies. Slow motion bag arching straight toward my beloved crown, and nothing I could do to stop it. Poor guy felt really bad. He knew how many hours I had spent on it.

gabbenmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gabbenmom Posted 12 May 2007 , 2:11pm
post #32 of 33

Oh No!!!!! I am so sorry! That is awful!! It'll all work out this time! (If no for anything else but your hubby's life icon_cool.gif ). Let us know!!!

NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 12 May 2007 , 5:59pm
post #33 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnogden

HE KILLED IT!!! icon_cry.gif I cant believe he KILLED it icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif My DH came home and set a bag down right on top of the crown. I had it all fixed and done and waiting to go on the cake. HE KILLED IT!!!!
He feels just as bad as I do, but he is sleeping on the couch tonight.

ACK!!! I know how you feel. I made this beautiful swan out of fondant for my daughter's castle cake to go into the pond. I was completely dry and hanging out waiting for the day. Well next think I know, it is broken to bits on the counter. I actually did cry cause that was my first time making something out of fondant, and it actually looked like a swan. So I feel your pain hun icon_cry.gif I wish you the best with your cake! Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%