Do They Make These For Hp Printers?

Decorating By chefshar Updated 9 May 2007 , 3:51pm by KrazyKross

chefshar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefshar Posted 8 May 2007 , 3:53am
post #1 of 4

Found this site tonight and was wondering if anyone knows or uses a sytem like this with an HP Printer?
Thanks all!


3 replies
cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 9 May 2007 , 1:40am
post #2 of 4


have_your_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
have_your_cake Posted 9 May 2007 , 2:59am
post #3 of 4

I wonder that too. On the site they only list a few Epson models and some Canons. Many are bubble jet printers, which I don't think you can even buy anymore.

Can you buy a empty HP cartridge and their refill kit and do it yourself?

KrazyKross Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrazyKross Posted 9 May 2007 , 3:51pm
post #4 of 4

Right now you can only get edible ink cartridges for Epson and Canon printers. I guess HP hasn't parted with their tank technology so a third-party doesn't have rights to it yet.

Quote by @%username% on %date%