Graduation Cake Idea For Podiatry Graduate................

Decorating By dusek Updated 7 May 2007 , 3:17pm by dusek

dusek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dusek Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:31pm
post #1 of 8

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I've been on to cake central............... icon_eek.gif Life is hectic icon_razz.gif I am so excited, b/c my best friend is graduating from Podiatry school May 25th & she will be entering her 3 yr residency this June!!!

I need some ideas for a great cake to surprise her with! Other than a foot cake, I don't have any other ideas and I want this to be such a perfectly cool cake thumbs_up.gif

The other advice I have recieved on cake central has been so wonderful and I appreciate the time involved to reply icon_biggrin.gif

Any ideas???

Thanks! icon_lol.gif

7 replies
smitakasargod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smitakasargod Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:37pm
post #2 of 8

You could make a Dr.Scholl's color/logo cake and put her name instead of Dr. scholl's. R u gellin? or something corny like that icon_smile.gif

dusek Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 8

Great idea............I am looking on the Dr. Scholl's website now for a template!!! icon_biggrin.gif Funny too icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the idea thumbs_up.gif

itsloops Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsloops Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:56pm
post #4 of 8

Maybe some med school books and say something like
Congra"toe"lations. ha ha ha

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:59pm
post #5 of 8

or big foot cake....

then do a take on the "this little piggy went to...."

starting w/ the little toe and working up to the big toe....

"and this little piggy became a podiatrist" (or something better!)

big toe has a smiley face painted on it and is wearing a graduation cap!

have_your_cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
have_your_cake Posted 6 May 2007 , 11:59pm
post #6 of 8

how about a 3D foot with a graduation cap?

FatAndHappy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FatAndHappy Posted 7 May 2007 , 12:00am
post #7 of 8

How about a shoe with a really high heel and very pointed toe - you could write "JOB SECURITY!" on it!

My husband is a nurse and everytime he sees someone without a helmet on or smoking etc - he says well it's job security!

dusek Posted 7 May 2007 , 3:17pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks for the ideas guys thumbs_up.gif They are awesome and I love them. Now to decide which one.............

It really depends on which cake I can do actually......... icon_eek.gif I love the 3D foot cake idea, it would be so cool icon_biggrin.gif

My problem is that I had difficulty with my last stacked cake leaning..........I just posted the problem in the cake disasters forum, "the leaning tower of buttercream", but basically I am fearful that if i make a 3D foot cake that is stacked, that it will end up leaning icon_cry.gif My last cake, I even used the dowel rods and everything- i don't know what the deal was???

Anyone else have this problem?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%