To My Fellow Cc Addicts (Please Read)

Decorating By redhare Updated 30 May 2006 , 6:45pm by tysmom

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 29 May 2006 , 1:16pm
post #1 of 13

I just wanted to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Ya'll have helped me SOO much (even if you don't think you did - OH you did). I have spent SO much time ready this site. I am on here SEVERAL times a day and I try and just absorb as much as I can.
Well, I had my first paying customer and delivered the cakes this past Saturday and she loved them and I know that had SOOO much to do w/ this site. I would have never gotten into fondant if I didn't find mmf (HATE WILTON fondant), I've only played w/ mmf for a month but have learnt SO much already that I felt comfortable to decide to try and make a little money for my family.
SO w/ my arms extended I give each and every one of you a HUGE HUG THANK YOU SO MUCH

12 replies
daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 29 May 2006 , 1:21pm
post #2 of 13

oh that is so sweet & i second you, everyone has been nothing but helpful to me also, i could not have done a cake w/out them all...

THANKS FROM ME, TOO

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 May 2006 , 1:22pm
post #3 of 13

Why Thankyou Maam!! I too have learned a tremendous amount of knowledge here!!

jacksjoyce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jacksjoyce Posted 29 May 2006 , 1:26pm
post #4 of 13

Count me in on giving everyone out there a big thank you! I refer to this site daily and quote all of you as "my cake decorating friends"...I feel very blessed to have all of you...its opened up a new door in my life!
THANKS!

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 29 May 2006 , 6:56pm
post #5 of 13

<-- Jumping on the bandwagon here!

My mother always kids with me because she can't believe there even IS a cake decorating discussion group! But you all have given me much confidence, ideas, support and hints that I can't thank you enough either!!!!

sweetsuccess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsuccess Posted 29 May 2006 , 7:30pm
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhare

I just wanted to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Ya'll have helped me SOO much (even if you don't think you did - OH you did). I have spent SO much time ready this site. I am on here SEVERAL times a day and I try and just absorb as much as I can. SO w/ my arms extended I give each and every one of you a HUGE HUG THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANKS, REDHARE!! I've learned an awful lot from this site too!! Everyone is so willing to share--decorating tips, ideas, and other interesting sites, events, and television shows. I find that CC has become indespensible. THANKS TO EVERYONE AS WELL!!

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 29 May 2006 , 7:45pm
post #7 of 13

I would like to jump in also in saying thanks to everyone, I've learned so much in the past two months that I've improved the quality of my cakes and lowered my costs, so for the same pricing I do for cakes, I earn more for me!!!

thanks EVERYONE!!!

Lorris

DeniseMarlaine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseMarlaine Posted 29 May 2006 , 7:49pm
post #8 of 13

It IS addicting isn't it? I've never been interested in online forums but this one just keeps me coming back. Everyone is so supportive and the expertise and information here goes way beyond anything you could get in a class or book. So I definitely want to say thanks to all of you who participate and also to all the people 'behind the scenes' who keep this site up and running.

tame Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tame Posted 29 May 2006 , 7:51pm
post #9 of 13

I am so glad that I too found this site . Everyone has been so helpful even to calling them at home to ask question. I log on to this site daily and has truly help me with ideas, tips and etc, etc, Bless you all!!!

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 29 May 2006 , 11:03pm
post #10 of 13

Ditto for me too. I have been getting so many great ideas and tips. I made a cake this weekend using the MMF (which I love) and tried the White sour cream cake (wonderful!), used the Buttercream Dream (yummy), used the tips about using a tea towel to push the top of the cake down as soon as it comes out of the oven (worked like a champ) and also wrapped the cakes in saran wrap after I took them out of the pans (cake was super moist and delicious).

Thank you, thank you, thank you... icon_biggrin.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 30 May 2006 , 6:30pm
post #11 of 13

You're welcome!
And Thank You!

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 30 May 2006 , 6:39pm
post #12 of 13

I think this site it just so neat - the concept that decorators from around the WORLD can help each other, w/ tips, ideas and everything involved w/ decorating It is so awesome!
I know that I have personally grown so much in the past few months more than I have the whole time I've been decorating and it's b/c of you guys

tysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tysmom Posted 30 May 2006 , 6:45pm
post #13 of 13

I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone as well!!!! icon_biggrin.gif You all are so awesome and ALWAYS willing to share your ideas and recipes. I am always on this board reading and learning. So Thank you to everyone!!
Tammy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%