I Am Shopping For Mothers Day On Cc

Decorating By melodyscakes Updated 4 May 2007 , 8:26pm by beccakelly

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 3 May 2007 , 2:22pm
post #1 of 3

I really don't need anything, and do not want breakfast in bed....my family can't cook very well. after looking at all the new luster dust colors and air brush colors on sale here on CC that is what I want....I've already loaded my cart, haha. I've ordered a new air gun system, so the air brush colors are going to be perfect!!
does anyone know how long the sale will be going on? I have to now actually get the $$$$ from DH. icon_smile.gif
yep, I am one of those who want the $$$ and I buy my own gift....for every occasion. otherwise I'd get things that I do not want or need, and I'd have to pretend its the best thing ever....not me, give me the $$ haha
whoohoo!

melody

2 replies
kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 4 May 2007 , 3:46pm
post #2 of 3

Great idea. Better to get what you want/need rather than something that will probably never come out of the box again. icon_biggrin.gif

beccakelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beccakelly Posted 4 May 2007 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 3

every once in a while DH surprises me with something, but most of the time i just tell him straight out what i want as a gift, and we go buy it. like you, i'd rather skip the surprise and get something i know i'll use and love!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%