Just Had To Share!! Good News Maybe...

Decorating By Pootchi Updated 5 May 2006 , 4:09pm by deijha

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 10

Well just got a cal from a restaurant down town. They asked about my pricings, and they were very interested. They do birthday parties and were buying cakes at the grocery store and the grocery just up their prices again, and the restaurant manager was looking for another place to buy them. I told him that for a birthday cake, just a simple cake (simple border and Happy Birthday +name writing) it was 1$/portion.... he was really pleased. I told him that for a little more $ I can had more decorations (characters or flowers) So now I'm waiting for his phone call!!! Yippee!!! Please pray for me so I get this contract!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Lorris

9 replies
redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 10

how exciting - Good Luck

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:30pm
post #3 of 10

Good luck!!! What a great opportunity! Just make sure you're not underpricing yourself. I know pricing has a lot to do with where you live and I'm not familiar with your area. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. thumbs_up.gif

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 10

thanks, and for the price for simple cakes, I'm around the prices of the bakery, just a little under. For a character cake at the bakery it's 25$ and usually I charge 20$ (depends on the work I have to do) I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorris

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:35pm
post #5 of 10

Good luck Pootchi! Hope it works out for you.

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:36pm
post #6 of 10

Wow!! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck! thumbs_up.gif

bikegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bikegal Posted 4 May 2006 , 8:56pm
post #7 of 10

Goodluck! That sounds like a wonderful opportunity that will keep you busy. icon_smile.gif

yassy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yassy Posted 5 May 2006 , 12:40am
post #8 of 10

Goodluck. I hope it goes your way! icon_biggrin.gif

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 5 May 2006 , 3:35am
post #9 of 10

Sounds great, good luck!

deijha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deijha Posted 5 May 2006 , 4:09pm
post #10 of 10

Wow good luck