Ok! I Canst Standz It No More!

Decorating By ellyrae Updated 6 May 2006 , 12:27pm by flayvurdfun

ellyrae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellyrae Posted 3 May 2006 , 1:40am
post #1 of 11

icon_cool.gif Ok, I don't want to come across as antsy or impatient or anything but........When are the contest winners going to be announced???!!!!!! icon_cry.gif I read in the rules the winner would be announced on May 1st. I'm wondering if maybe something is going on with the site administrator to where she can't get to us icon_cry.gif ****and I pray that's not the case!**** I noticed that neither the administrator or monitors are on line either (unless I just missed them). I Usually see one or the other.

I just HAD to post this because I'm about to go crazy after waiting for two days!!! icon_confused.gificon_twisted.gif Am I the only one wondering what's going on??? icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gif

10 replies
kimburkett_83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimburkett_83 Posted 3 May 2006 , 1:42am
post #2 of 11

I really want to know tooooooo!

flourgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flourgrl Posted 3 May 2006 , 1:45am
post #3 of 11

Well I voted for yours EllyRae - didn't even know it was yours...I loved it..thought it was beautiful!

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 3 May 2006 , 1:45am
post #4 of 11

LOL! Just be patient. icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 May 2006 , 2:20am
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellyrae

icon_cool.gif Ok, I don't want to come across as antsy or impatient or anything but........When are the contest winners going to be announced???!!!!!! icon_cry.gif I read in the rules the winner would be announced on May 1st. I'm wondering if maybe something is going on with the site administrator to where she can't get to us icon_cry.gif ****and I pray that's not the case!**** I noticed that neither the administrator or monitors are on line either (unless I just missed them). I Usually see one or the other.

I just HAD to post this because I'm about to go crazy after waiting for two days!!! icon_confused.gificon_twisted.gif Am I the only one wondering what's going on??? icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gif

I just wanted to assure you that everything is fine with the site, the admins and the mods. The winner will be announced any day now. Maybe even tomorrow icon_smile.gif

ellyrae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellyrae Posted 3 May 2006 , 2:27am
post #6 of 11

[Whew! Thank you soooo much Lisa for putting my mind at ease! thumbs_up.gif Guess I just need to pray for more patience!!! icon_lol.gif

flourgrl, Awwwwwww icon_redface.gif That is very sweet of you to tell me icon_smile.gif That was a fun cake to put together!

Ok, I will hush up now icon_lol.gif

mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 3 May 2006 , 10:59am
post #7 of 11

OMG! I just looked at your photos...didn't know that was your cake........I loved it, yep I voted for it!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 3 May 2006 , 11:23am
post #8 of 11

Your cake is beautiful Elly, Good Luck!

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:42pm
post #9 of 11

we like to make you wait... it adds to the drama icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously,

May 1st was my birthday so we didnt really work. So it took us a couple days to catch up.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 6 May 2006 , 12:27pm
post #11 of 11

congrats to all the people who entered.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%