Need Oval Cake Pan!!

Decorating By Renaejrk Updated 23 Apr 2007 , 7:10pm by Renaejrk

Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 3:54am
post #1 of 8

I haven't seen one around hereicon_cry.gif , and I don't know all the cake sites yet. I checked sugarcraft, but the only one listed doesn't show that it's Wilton or Magic line, and not sure if I want an "off" brand! Anyone know where I can get one, and fast?!! icon_confused.gif

7 replies
moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 4:18am
post #2 of 8

They usually only have them in sets from what I have seen and they are Wilton. There are Austrian tins but they are very expensive. I know that one of the student decorating kits from wilton has a oval pan.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 4:22am
post #3 of 8

Have you looked at Michaels? Mine carries the Wilton Set of 4 sizes of oval pans. You can also order them from Wilton.com.

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 4:26am
post #4 of 8

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=oval+wilton&category0=

This link will take you to several wilton oval pans. HTH

MissLady85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLady85 Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 4:57am
post #5 of 8

i to was also going to suggest ebay but beware alot of stuff is cheaper if you buy from the store (michaels) after you add in shipping and all the other crap! I tend to get my hard to find stuff from ebay.

Renaejrk Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 1:47pm
post #6 of 8

Michaels may just be out of them right now. I would like to find them around here, then I don't have to wait. I wish this site had them - they ship so much faster than anyone else!!!

okred Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okred Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 7:00pm
post #7 of 8

Hobby Lobby usually has the Wilton Oval set in stock.

Renaejrk Posted 23 Apr 2007 , 7:10pm
post #8 of 8

The last time I was there I didn't see them, but I called this morning to check and they have them in !! Yeah!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%