My Signature Cake. Cupcake Grande!!

Business By icingonthecupcake Updated 3 May 2006 , 3:09am by acookieobsession

icingonthecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingonthecupcake Posted 1 May 2006 , 11:39pm
post #1 of 7

I came up with a signature cake for my business which is called Brown Sugar Cupcakery. It has my business name and a little cupcake in the middle. It is also decorated in my business colors which are brown, orange and two different shades of pink. This is my first attempt at making this I need practice with my writing but all in all what do you think?? Please let me know your opinions. Do you have any ideas on what I can call this other than Cupcake Grande or do you think that name is cute. Thanks for your help. icon_biggrin.gif P.S I tried to post a pic of the cupcake but it said it was too many pixels. So if you look in my photos you will see a pic of the cupcake or you can also go to last uploads. Thanks

6 replies
CakeBakingGurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeBakingGurl Posted 1 May 2006 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 7

I think the cake is adorable. I love the fondant work! and I like the name I think you did well!

dolittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolittle Posted 1 May 2006 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 7

I think it's really cute!!! You did great!

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 2 May 2006 , 1:23am
post #4 of 7

really cute!!!! icon_smile.gif

Lorris

kimburkett_83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimburkett_83 Posted 2 May 2006 , 1:27am
post #5 of 7

I agree with everyone else it is adorable!!!

koolaidstains Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
koolaidstains Posted 2 May 2006 , 4:35am
post #6 of 7

I thought it looked a little busy with the cupcake in the middle. Other than that it looked delicious!

acookieobsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acookieobsession Posted 3 May 2006 , 3:09am
post #7 of 7

I love the cupcake look of the cake and the colors are very appealing. They (colors) seem bright and cheerful, like a party should be.

I would reduce the size of the cupcake drawn on cake and the size of the words. With the cupcake being so large it leaves little room for your words. And with the words being so large, they end up looking squished. With those things smaller I think your clients will be able to see the beauty and creativity of your design idea.

Great Idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%