H E Double Hockey Sticks Of A Week!!!!!!!

Decorating By frog80 Updated 22 Apr 2007 , 3:45am by giggysmack

frog80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frog80 Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 9

This week started with only one cake order, but quickly grew!!!! Usually I like that, because it means money, but this was one week I would have loved to skip. I ended up with 4 cakes for this week and all of them except one was done twice!!!! icon_cry.gif First, I had a mustang for a 6 year old girl. I did the first car, but when my DH saw the cake, he said it looked more like a Pinto than a mustang!!! icon_evil.gif I gave that one to him and my oldest and they used it for target practice with my son's BB gun!!! The second one turned out pretty good. Then I had a dinosaur cake. I made the dinosaurs on Monday out of mmf and gumpaste, but when I started decorating the cake, they were too big, so I had to rethink the entire cake and redo all of the dinosaurs!!! Then, I had to do the Scooby Doo cake. Got a lot of help from some fellow CCers!! thumbs_up.gif However, my first one looked like a pregnant cocker spaniel instead of Scooby Doo. So I had to redo him. And after I had my kitchen finally cleaned up Friday around 1:00, a lady called me and asked if I could do a cake for her daughter's 7th birthday for Saturday!! icon_eek.gif I said sure!! That cake was just some stacked gifts in bright colors. Anyways, thanks for lettin me vent and thanks for looking!! Have a good weekend everyone!!

Tonya
LL
LL
LL
LL

8 replies
mizshelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mizshelli Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 4:45pm
post #2 of 9

GREAT JOB!
I wish I had your talent!

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 5:38pm
post #3 of 9

wow! icon_eek.gif All that in one week!

They all look great thumbs_up.gif

crgsnbrown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crgsnbrown Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 9

What wonderful cakes! I'm sorry you had such trouble with them, but if it's any consolation I wan't to be like you when I cake grow up lol

heiser73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heiser73 Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 6:07pm
post #5 of 9

Wow! Your cakes look amazing! You did an excellent job!

frog80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frog80 Posted 21 Apr 2007 , 6:39pm
post #6 of 9

Thank you all soooo much!! It really does make me feel better! icon_redface.gif It was pretty satisfying to see the end products.

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 22 Apr 2007 , 3:28am
post #7 of 9

They look great!

albumangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
albumangel Posted 22 Apr 2007 , 3:43am
post #8 of 9

That's an AWESOME week!!

Hmmmm.... BB gun practice--- I would love to do that with some of my cakes!! thumbs_up.gif

giggysmack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giggysmack Posted 22 Apr 2007 , 3:45am
post #9 of 9

You have done a great hob on all your cakes!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%