Smart Water And Vitamin Water

Lounge By susanmm23 Updated 28 Apr 2006 , 12:37am by susanmm23

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 9:53pm
post #1 of 6

I was wondering if any of you have tried either of these??? I have tried the smart water. My dh saw it at a local gas station and bought me a couple bottles. The water is very yummy no weird after taste like other bottle waters. I found their web site and apparently Target in my area sales it!!!!! I cant wait to go look for it. The vitamin waters are very appealing to me. They also have fruit flavored waters but i have never been very big on that stuff. But who knows maybe these are better. If anyone else has tried this let me know what you think of it.

5 replies
cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 6

Love smart water. Haven't tried the vitamin waters. Don't like the flavored waters because the ones that I have seen have artificial sweetners in them and I am totally against that stuff.

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KittisKakes Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 8:08pm
post #3 of 6

What is smart water? I've heard of the vitamin and fruit flavored ones.

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 9:51pm
post #4 of 6

Smart water replaces electrolytes etc. Wish I had a bottle here and I would tell you exactly what it has in it. Most health food stores carry it but it is cheaper at Publix.

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 11:48pm
post #5 of 6

I love Vitamin water! I haven't tried Smart water though. I'm with cybourg, I can't stand flavored waters cause of the aspertame added to it.

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 28 Apr 2006 , 12:37am
post #6 of 6

http://www.glaceau.com/ here is the web site. it gives you all the ingredients to all of their waters. i love the smart water adn really really want to try to vitamin water.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%