All Natural Toothpaste...

Lounge By bodaisy Updated 18 Apr 2006 , 7:04pm by Kos

bodaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bodaisy Posted 16 Apr 2006 , 11:40pm
post #1 of 6

OMG, I just love my toothpaste, so I'd thought I'd share with everyone. thumbs_up.gif I bought the Tom's All Natural Toothpaste a while ago and just recently at our local Big Lots they had some of the discontinued flavors for a really GREAT Deal so I went and spent like $20.00 for toothpaste icon_smile.gif (My friends thought I was NUTS. icon_rolleyes.gif) Well, one of the flavors was Anise and OMG it taste just like black licorice. It's amazing.
Now for those who've never heard of Tom's, it's all NATURAL toothpaste w/no sugars or sweetners. My teeth have NEVER been whiter!!!!!!! w/in the first week my teeth started turning whiter than ever!! It has a different taste than regular toothpaste. But after the first week you get used to it. I always brush my teeth after lunch at work and only had the regular toothpaste in my drawer and I went to brush my teeth w/it and almost threw up. I couldn't stand the taste BLAH!!! thumbsdown.gif The sugar in it was HORRIBLE. Let's just say I brought in a tube of my favorite tom's to put in the drawer and threw out the other stuff.....

Let's just say IT ROCKS

Just thought I'd share.... Thanks for reading... thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
lotsoftots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lotsoftots Posted 17 Apr 2006 , 11:37am
post #2 of 6

I believe that whoever manufactures either Colgate or Crest has bought Tom's. I don't think the toothpaste will change, but it will be much easier to come by and possibly less expensive.

Kos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kos Posted 17 Apr 2006 , 12:06pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaisy

...Well, one of the flavors was Anise and OMG it taste just like black licorice. It's amazing.

I agree! thumbs_up.gif Do you actually have the anise or is it the fennel? I have a hard time finding some flavors.

kos

bodaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bodaisy Posted 17 Apr 2006 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaisy

...Well, one of the flavors was Anise and OMG it taste just like black licorice. It's amazing.

I agree! thumbs_up.gif Do you actually have the anise or is it the fennel? I have a hard time finding some flavors.

kos

I actually have the ANISE, IT Totally tastes like black jellybeans, which is not my favorite, but I don't care I love all the NATURAL TOOTHPASTE.... I think I have fennel upstairs in the closet, just haven't tried it yet. Not sure how that'll be..? I'll keep you posted.

JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftots

I believe that whoever manufactures either Colgate or Crest has bought Tom's. I don't think the toothpaste will change, but it will be much easier to come by and possibly less expensive.

Yep...I read that somewhere too. I've tried Tom's in the past and your right about how great it works. And if you ever try it and then use regular toothpaste...you will immediately taste the sugar in it. I used it for a while, until the only store in my town that carried it closed. thumbsdown.gif Now the only place I can find it is online...and my DH just can't justify me buying TOOTHPASTE online!! LOL icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif

Kos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kos Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 7:04pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennT

I used it for a while, until the only store in my town that carried it closed. thumbsdown.gif Now the only place I can find it is online...and my DH just can't justify me buying TOOTHPASTE online!! LOL icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif

My Walgreens carries some flavors but not the fennel that I like. The fennel has an anise-y taste too.

I'll have to hit my herb store now and see if they have it again since you brought it up bodaisy.

kos

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%