Peach Cake Recipe Posted

Baking By ellepal Updated 11 Jan 2013 , 12:58pm by tiffanyscakes1

ellepal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellepal Posted 14 Apr 2006 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 16

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that I posted my peach cake recipe to the site. I've had quite a few requests, so I thought I'd put it up there for everyone! Happy Baking!
Ellen

15 replies
Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 15 Apr 2006 , 5:08am
post #2 of 16

Hi Ellen, where di you post the recipe? I can't seem to find it. Thanks and happy easter

KakesandKids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KakesandKids Posted 16 Apr 2006 , 4:29pm
post #3 of 16

I still can't find the recipe either! Could someone please post the link to it! THANKS!

fearlessbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fearlessbaker Posted 16 Apr 2006 , 5:01pm
post #4 of 16

I couldn't find it at first. I became obsessed with these peach cakes the first time I saw them. Under recipes, go to Italian and then look under peach cakes.

KakesandKids Posted 16 Apr 2006 , 6:37pm
post #5 of 16

Sorry I still can't find it. When I click on recipes then go to the Italian heading....but nothing listed under peach cakes. I am obviously doing something wrong.

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 16 Apr 2006 , 11:03pm
post #6 of 16

I can't find it either. Is there a way to post a link?

Tuggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KakesandKids Posted 17 Apr 2006 , 2:35pm
post #8 of 16

Thanks Tuggy! I think it just got put up today!!

sunlover00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunlover00 Posted 19 Apr 2006 , 2:43am
post #9 of 16

I made these once and my daughter now wants them made for each guest at her wedding! Yikes! She's even making individual boxes for each one. OMG. It'll take me forever, plus doing her cake! But trust me, they are worth it. Totally fabulous and delicious!

MissEvelyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissEvelyn Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 3:31pm
post #10 of 16

Does anyone still have this recipe? I also tried these before and they are awesome! I tried to follow the link but it doesn't come up. If someone still has this recipe saved somewhere can you please send it my way? Thanks!

nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 8:07pm
post #11 of 16

Same here...link won't pull up[.

Thanks

tiffanyscakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffanyscakes1 Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 8:59pm
post #12 of 16

ACould someone post a better link?? Please?

pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 12:55am
post #13 of 16

http://cakecentral.com/a/peach-cakes

If you search her username on the recipes page, it would have come up.  I think the search field should be at the top of the page, not the bottom, though.

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 3:15am
post #14 of 16

I hate how they took the print function away from the recipes and the posts.  I don't always have the computer available to look up a recipe so I like to print them out.  And sometimes there's been some really good information in a post so I'd print it, too.  Now the option is gone.  I still print them, but it's more of a hassle than it use to be.

Thanks for the recipe.  I just may have to give it a try.  I LOVE peaches!

pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 5:58am
post #15 of 16

I agree, the inability to print a recipe now is a problem that I hope they rectify.

In the mean time, if you have an email application like Outlook, you can click the envelope icon at the top where the pinterest icon is and email it to yourself.  I don't use one, just email, and don't have that option.  What I do is, I have installed the cutepdf writer and I choose print and point the recipe to cutepdf in my list of printers and it "prints" and saves it as a pdf file.

http://www.cutepdf.com/

tiffanyscakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffanyscakes1 Posted 11 Jan 2013 , 12:58pm
post #16 of 16

Awesome! Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%